X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normanadamse
    replied
    That's the problem I don't understand. That's why I'm asking if anyone in here has this kind of things happening to them. Sacramento Concrete Driveway Company

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks again Kathy
    Only those can understand the anguish who go thru it. Your re-assurance is definetly helping. Thanks once again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes the same happened to me for several weeks the AILA information said processing for September 23, 2002 and i was in mid september, and i too becamse very confused, then i heard on October 19th, that my case was done, my feeling is that they are almost done with your case. Hang in there

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks Kathy,
    Yeah I remember you recieved yours in october. The Oct 15, processing time reported cases adjudicated with notice date till september 26. My case is ND Sept 27 which logically should have been taken for process immediately with the new batch since Nov 15 processing time released by AILA say cases taken up with ND till Oct 15/22.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    HI there FM, mine was around mid september and i received response - my ead around october 19th so u should get yours any time now. I too stressed a lot but it will all be ok soon

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi
    Has anyone recieved EAD and/or AP from Vermont Center with notice date late September 2002. I am anxious since the processing times dated November 15, shows October cases are being processed and I haven't recieved mine yet.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic EAD/AP - Vermont

EAD/AP - Vermont

Hi
    Has anyone recieved EAD and/or AP from Vermont Center with notice date late September 2002. I am anxious since the processing times dated November 15, shows October cases are being processed and I haven't recieved mine yet.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney