Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denial. What if ?

After trying to get my Thai fiance a visa for a whole year now im begining to loose faith. First she was denied a tourist visa. Then i hired a laywer and applied for a 129f . The first time around we was approved by the INS but denied by the US consulate in Bangkok. According to my lawyer they made a mistake so he re-applied and is demanding a ruling. As we write it is being investigated by a INS officer ! . How long this takes is anybodies guess but hopefully it will not be to long.
    What if we are denied again. Can i take her to another country and marry her their ?. I do love this lady and i will be forced to make a choice between here and Thailand. It will mean selling my buisness here. Possibly layin of 30+ employees.
    Any help..... Please

After trying to get my Thai fiance a visa for a whole year now im begining to loose faith. First she was denied a tourist visa. Then i hired a laywer and applied for a 129f . The first time around we was approved by the INS but denied by the US consulate in Bangkok. According to my lawyer they made a mistake so he re-applied and is demanding a ruling. As we write it is being investigated by a INS officer ! . How long this takes is anybodies guess but hopefully it will not be to long.
    What if we are denied again. Can i take her to another country and marry her their ?. I do love this lady and i will be forced to make a choice between here and Thailand. It will mean selling my buisness here. Possibly layin of 30+ employees.
    Any help..... Please

Comment

If you intended to get married in the first place why didn't you apply for a fiancee visa?

Best advise is to do this.

If you decide to get married in her country you can file an AOS at the US embassy over there.

Comment

Thank you. But a 129f is an fiancee visa. Please read the question properly before replying

Comment

Andy!

There are a couple of things I don't understand about your visa problems with your Fiance. Is she in the US or in Thailand?

First you say that she was denied a tourist visa, then you went on to make a Change Of Status application for her on an I-129F.

How can you apply for a COS on her behalf, if she isn't even in the country?

And if indeed she is in the country, then why can't you just get married here. Then later on, file an immediate relative's immigrant petition (I-130) for her together with an application for an Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident.

Comment

Stop messing with people.Some of us take this board serious. Read my question. MY FIANCEE IS IN THAILAND. I DD NOT FILE A COS. I PETTIONED FOR A 129F FIANCEE VISA. God how hard can itbe to get a simple answer

Comment

AS you take this board seriously you should now that people are not immigrationexperts, they just try to help you even if some posts have no information you seek.

SHOUTING is rude and won't get you anywhere.

Maybe some things to think about.

Comment

I won't be surprised if you don't get any help here. Please watch your attitude! These people here are just trying to help. Even if they don't provide the most informative answers, you should at least be grateful that they took the time to try and help you. They don't owe you anything. Perhaps you should hire a lawyer instead.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation