Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asylum application interview result is pending?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    base on the current situation surrending my sister and rhikoss.. do you think I have a tangible reason why I filed late or more then two yesrs sfrter srrivjn thanks for thhe otherr questi

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There are two ways to find the status of a pending asylum application: you may write to the Asylum Office having jurisdiction over your case or you may visit the Asylum Office where your case is pending. You should be prepared to provide the following information:

A. Alien number ("A-Number")

B. Current legal name and, if different, the name as it appears on the application

C.Nationality

D. Date of birth

E. Current address

F. Date of interview, if applicable

If you are sending your request in writing, you should sign the request and mark your envelope: ATTN: Status Inquiry. The eight asylum offices are located at: Arlington, VA; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Newark, NJ (Lyndhurst); New York, NY (Rosedale); and San Francisco, CA.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well I had interview in may of 2002. I filed my asylum application becuause my sister was raped and you named it , as a result, she was inpragnated with a baby by arms men loyal to one of the main warrant faction, in control.
    who's son and myself are foes to certain extend base on political view years back now contol a death squad .
    Prior to this incident, I had been studying for three years on F1 status, later TPS was granted to all Liberians, I was eligible for TPS, I knew of the immient threats at home Liberia but with education I did not take it seriouly until this happen to my beloved sister.
    So I filed along with her. now interwiew result is still pending she has not recieved any replies neither do I ... what are they thhinkin?
    interviewer, asked I submit a I-20.I did not have one becuase of my TPS satus. but lawer contracted wrote and submitted papers to that effect. I tell you my lawer is one looser lazy guy can not type,how he graduated from hemline law school?in mineasota have no idea? he wants every last penny out of client pocket .. he never writes on our behalf. interview stauts has been in pending mood for a years now.status( also thinkin what can I filed a report about this lawer laziness at some place maybe the bar association? it is pathetic!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well I had interview in may of 2002. I filed my asylum application becuause my sister was raped and you named it , as a result, she was inpragnated with a baby by arms men loyal to one of the main warrant faction, who is in control, who's son and my self are foe to certain extend base on political view years back contol a death squad . Prior to this incident, I had been studying for three years on F1 status, later TPS was granted to all Liberian I was eligible for TPS, I knew of the immient threats at home, Liberia but with education I did not take it seriouly until this happen to my beloved sister. So I filed along with her. now interwiew result is still pending she has not recieved any replies neither do I ... what are they thhinkin, interwier ask me give him a I 120 which ofcourse I did not have one becuase of my TPS satus. but lawer contracted wrote and submitted papers to that effect. I tell you my lawer is one looser lazy guy can even type how he graduated from hemile university in mineasota I have no idea? he wants every last penny out of client pocket .. he never writes on our behave since the interview has be in this pending mood, no inquires on application status( also thinkin what can do to make to this lazy lawer butt heated. can I files a report at some place maybe the bar association? it is pathetic!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    But I need a complete sentence in order to understand what you are trying to say.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    how lond it takes with this pending issues bussiness!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic asylum application interview result is pending?????

asylum application interview result is pending?????

how lond it takes with this pending issues bussiness!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney