Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greencard and Senator's recommendation

Is it possible to get greencard if a Senator supports and recommends me for the greencard?

I had employment authorization that expired. My employer (a kind of social organization) along with the community leaders want to talk to the Senator for my greencard.

Is it possible to get greencard upon the recommendation or initiation of a Senator? By the way, he's a famous Republican senator in the Senate.

Also, is it possible upon the initiation of the Member of House of Representative?

Both or either or none?

Please suggest me.

Give it a try and you'll become headlines.

Comment

Judging from current political atmoshphere, it'll be a very unwise move for the Senator. Besides, he has no basis to support you for greencard, unless you're employed by him or by his organization, or you're related to him. There're cases where Senator or Reps inquiry help speed up the green card process, but never heard of one actually initiating the GC process by themselves when there're no ties.

Comment

Yes,

You can get a greencard by act of Congress. I am sure this is as difficult as it sounds, but it does happen. I think a few people each year.

Good Luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed