Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    dear umish ,i'm citizin of jordan ,do you think i will have this process you mention or other process like pay all the fees in the consulate in my country ?

Leave a comment:

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    In a couple of months your sponsoring parent will receive and letter with a copy to you about election of an agent where BCIS can mail correspondence, preferably in the United States. Then BCIS will send a letter to your sponsor for payment of Affidavit of Support Fee. Thereafter, they will send your sponsor a Bill to Pay Visa Fee of $335.00 and will also mail a Affidavit of Support. After your sponsor will complete all these formalities then NVC will sent your file to Consulate in your country or if you are already in the United States then to District Office of your Area for scheduling an interview. They will also sent a package to you for Fingerprints, Medical etc.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear all,
    i have F2b case which was petition since septmber 95 and i'm 9 months away from my date become current when i expect to begin recieve documents from NVC.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic national visa documents

national visa documents

Dear all,
    i have F2b case which was petition since septmber 95 and i'm 9 months away from my date become current when i expect to begin recieve documents from NVC.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney