car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    ISLAM STINKS

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    What Stinks, Is Immigrants That Come to America For Change, And Try to Change America To cater To their Lifestyle and Beliefs!!! They Are Succeeding!

What STINKS Worse, Those With the Power To Stop It, DO NOTHING!!! Those We Elect. Our Government! Our System Of America That has Forgotten and Put Aside Everything America Was!!! Was a Good place Years Ago children, This Ends Our Story Kiddies.
    Next Week Children I Will Tell the Story of Old mother Hubbard, Before Pork was Banned!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    ISLAM STINKS

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    As long as we don't stink, we're okay, right??

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I wonder why they didn't just add halal foods as another option on their menu? Seems this would have been a better idea.

Oh well, I don't like Domino's Pizza anyway. Papa John's for me!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this would not be an option. The handling of pork alone would not be an option. One would then touch other foods after touching the pork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm sorry but this is the United States. People eat pork and I don't think food establishment's should cater to the whim's of religions. Period. This story stinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ISLAM STINKS

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    I wonder why they didn't just add halal foods as another option on their menu? Seems this would have been a better idea.

Oh well, I don't like Domino's Pizza anyway. Papa John's for me!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this would not be an option. The handling of pork alone would not be an option. One would then touch other foods after touching the pork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm sorry but this is the United States. People eat pork and I don't think food establishment's should cater to the whim's of religions. Period. This story stinks.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    AMERICA was Pork, Beef, Fish, Gardens, All!!! If you dont like it don't eat it! If your religion dictates your diet? Go to the places that cater to your needs without causing trouble in America!!! Plenty of Halal markets and restaurants!!! Kosher as well!!! Or Stay home and make your own. Without Disturbing and Corrupting American Life!!! It Is After all, AMERICA!!!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    It seems America needs to learn from Australia. Only if America wants to save it self from becoming United States of Arab (USA)

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied

this would not be an option. The handling of pork alone would not be an option. One would then touch other foods after touching the pork.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Oh well, I don't like Domino's Pizza anyway. Papa John's for me!!!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Masood Khawaja, President of the Halal Food Authority, said: "It's good news for Muslims, with changing pallets, who want a bit of variety in their diet. This is only the beginning and we are delighted that Domino's has participating in this trend." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beginning of what? Forcing everyone to adopt their sick dietary habits? Where is PETA? Why aren't they up in arms concerning the kill method required? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you referring to this as a sick dietary habit? This is the origin and proper preparation of meat to be eaten according to the old testatment. Jews and muslims alike eat halal foods.

If you have eaten halal meat, you know that the taste is far superior because of the way the kill occured with the proper blood drainage.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    This is what John Howard, Austrailia's Prime minister had to say about assimilation.

Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Aint It Amazing??? Aint = American Freedom., Not Proper. But Only true Americans Familiar!

I Live Less than 15 Miles From The three That started Domino's. Became franchise For purchase. Other Places, Other Marketing. All Methods To Cater To the Area in question. $$$$$$.

America Was the place of Desirability! After many Years Those Allowed To be Part of America, Wanted More Of their own Culture, Religion, Beliefs in their new home! It Was Desirable Before!!! Yet Now That Many Have Made their Way. They want Their ways in America. The very same ways and Disturbance Of The Place They dreamed of Leaving!!! Too Many In America = No longer America! Did Not want America's way of Life, Morals, values, respect, Style! Just the Freedom To Change America To Benefit Them!!!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Masood Khawaja, President of the Halal Food Authority, said: "It's good news for Muslims, with changing pallets, who want a bit of variety in their diet. This is only the beginning and we are delighted that Domino's has participating in this trend." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beginning of what? Forcing everyone to adopt their sick dietary habits? Where is PETA? Why aren't they up in arms concerning the kill method required? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is CHANGE...

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed