Radical Muslims take over UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I wonder why they didn't just add halal foods as another option on their menu? Seems this would have been a better idea.

Oh well, I don't like Domino's Pizza anyway. Papa John's for me!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this would not be an option. The handling of pork alone would not be an option. One would then touch other foods after touching the pork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm sorry but this is the United States. People eat pork and I don't think food establishment's should cater to the whim's of religions. Period. This story stinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ISLAM STINKS
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

As long as we don't stink, we're okay, right??

Comment

ISLAM STINKS

Comment

What Stinks, Is Immigrants That Come to America For Change, And Try to Change America To cater To their Lifestyle and Beliefs!!! They Are Succeeding!

What STINKS Worse, Those With the Power To Stop It, DO NOTHING!!! Those We Elect. Our Government! Our System Of America That has Forgotten and Put Aside Everything America Was!!! Was a Good place Years Ago children, This Ends Our Story Kiddies.
          Next Week Children I Will Tell the Story of Old mother Hubbard, Before Pork was Banned!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

ISLAM STINKS

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs