X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of Condition on Green card>.Jesse Or Umesh pr someone plz help

Hi
    I was on H-1 and i got married to USC, she was an awesome lady and we fallen in love, After marriage I asked her to move with me to my country as My H-1 was expiring and I dont want to work anymore for that compnay,

Anyway, Me and my decided I should stay in this country and Apply or green card, so she filled all teh papers and I have my conditional card with 90 days.INS people at inteview were awesome guys, just like friends.

But now here is the problem,After like 1,5 years of marrige, my wife started to take DRUGS, cos she is a patient of Depresssion, and now she is really in bad shape, I tried to admit her in hospital but she refused.
    Now I gotta apply for removal of my green card contion, but my wife is not willing to do(not that she dont want it but her mental condition is terrible)

What I suppose to do now, I have no probelm inleaving USA, but I dont wantto leave her alone, and also dont want to get illegal here too.
    Plz help me
    Thanks

Hi
    I was on H-1 and i got married to USC, she was an awesome lady and we fallen in love, After marriage I asked her to move with me to my country as My H-1 was expiring and I dont want to work anymore for that compnay,

Anyway, Me and my decided I should stay in this country and Apply or green card, so she filled all teh papers and I have my conditional card with 90 days.INS people at inteview were awesome guys, just like friends.

But now here is the problem,After like 1,5 years of marrige, my wife started to take DRUGS, cos she is a patient of Depresssion, and now she is really in bad shape, I tried to admit her in hospital but she refused.
    Now I gotta apply for removal of my green card contion, but my wife is not willing to do(not that she dont want it but her mental condition is terrible)

What I suppose to do now, I have no probelm inleaving USA, but I dont wantto leave her alone, and also dont want to get illegal here too.
    Plz help me
    Thanks

Comment

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=4816083033

Comment

To Johny:
        I am really sorry to hear about your wife.
        Johny, you are really a good person and good husband. You should try to get treatment for her and in the meantime file for removal of conditions on your green card. You should send all proofs, like photographs, leases, bank accounts, credit card statements, insurance policies and try to get as many Affidavits from neibors, friends and relatives and your wife's family as you can stating that they have personal knowledge that both of you were married and living together as husband and wife. Both of you had visited them and they had visited you, something like that.
        I pray to God that your wife will be okay soon and conditions on your GC be removed.
        God bless you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed