Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa to Wife???

Is it possible for my fiancee to come over here on a tourist visa and than get married??? I guess you can say my patience for the 1-129F to be processed isn't that good! I was just wondering how long the state california takes to process the fiance visa? Thanks for your help.
    Kevin

Is it possible for my fiancee to come over here on a tourist visa and than get married??? I guess you can say my patience for the 1-129F to be processed isn't that good! I was just wondering how long the state california takes to process the fiance visa? Thanks for your help.
    Kevin

Comment

This is illegal, because it is misrepresentation. She could be deported or your petition denied because of this.

Comment

It is not illegal or misrepresentation to apply for tourist visa while being engaged so long as the visa application form is completed truthfully as there is a line which says list anyone who is a pr or usc which includes fiancee also. I assume you are legally engaged. Otherwise she can just come as a tourist and you can get married and change her status.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation