Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Chat feature

Though I am from a place with 12 hr difference with the U.S. eastern standard time, I tried for many times logging in with the Chat. However, everytime there is an scheduled lawyer, there seems to be a problem with the site's server preventing me from loading the Java applet. I am sure that there is no problem on my side (computer and connection speed).

Thrice, i tried connecting when there were no scheduled chat and it was just a breeze coz i was coonected almost immediately. The problem was there were no people around.

Before i go on busting my time with the chat, can anyone here tell me story if logging with the service is somewhat beneficial much like this great message board?

Anyways, thanks to all the resident experts,,, Marksap,Antman, Marie, RVV,,etc,,,,, who make this site a success!

Though I am from a place with 12 hr difference with the U.S. eastern standard time, I tried for many times logging in with the Chat. However, everytime there is an scheduled lawyer, there seems to be a problem with the site's server preventing me from loading the Java applet. I am sure that there is no problem on my side (computer and connection speed).

Thrice, i tried connecting when there were no scheduled chat and it was just a breeze coz i was coonected almost immediately. The problem was there were no people around.

Before i go on busting my time with the chat, can anyone here tell me story if logging with the service is somewhat beneficial much like this great message board?

Anyways, thanks to all the resident experts,,, Marksap,Antman, Marie, RVV,,etc,,,,, who make this site a success!

Comment

Nyra's right. I had similar fate when trying the chat. The applet, orange, banana, or whatever you call them seem to be rotten everytime there's lawyer online.

Anyone? Ideas?

Comment

i've been there once. No problem logging in.

Comment

Is it worth it?

Can you describe what you saw?

Thanks much!

Comment

Hi Nyra,
            u can somehow feel how it is by checking the transcript from previous chats. Please go to :
            http://www.ilw.com/immigrants/chat/transcripts.shtm
            good luck.

Comment

Tnk u much CK!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board