Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do

My husband came into the states illegally, we met, lived together for a year, had a daughter, then married. We submitted the paperwork, I-130 back in June of last year. Now what do we do, we haven't heard from the Nebraska Servicing Center, in fact I am not sure what to do next, nor do I understand the procedures. We did fill out paperwork, that had background info about our parents, etc. and I submitted papers that had copies of my tax papers. I really am lost, because I don't know what do? I just keep hearing that he will be sent out of the country for several months, if we are lucky. Can anybody give me any info on if I am on the right track, if there is any paper we can fill out so that he can go back and visit his mother who is very ill, or if he risks upsetting the whole process. Some info. I am a born US citizen. We have one daughter, he has been here for approx. 4years. His status-illegal.

[This message was edited by Lalicakes on October 21, 2003 at 10:32 PM.]

My husband came into the states illegally, we met, lived together for a year, had a daughter, then married. We submitted the paperwork, I-130 back in June of last year. Now what do we do, we haven't heard from the Nebraska Servicing Center, in fact I am not sure what to do next, nor do I understand the procedures. We did fill out paperwork, that had background info about our parents, etc. and I submitted papers that had copies of my tax papers. I really am lost, because I don't know what do? I just keep hearing that he will be sent out of the country for several months, if we are lucky. Can anybody give me any info on if I am on the right track, if there is any paper we can fill out so that he can go back and visit his mother who is very ill, or if he risks upsetting the whole process. Some info. I am a born US citizen. We have one daughter, he has been here for approx. 4years. His status-illegal.

[This message was edited by Lalicakes on October 21, 2003 at 10:32 PM.]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed