• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    At least get your facts straight Federale. I never said the person that complained wasn't an immigrant. I merely stated an alternate opinion and commented that the fourth hand information may not have been 100% what actually happened. Unlike some, I don't believe everything I read and would prefer to get all sides of the story before sending someone to the gallows.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    No, she and the others just got their facts wrong.

First the said that the complainer wasn't an immigrant.

Then the said the immigrant did not say anything wrong.

Then they said immigrants don't have to be loyal to the U.S.

Several changes in their stories. Like typical leftists, they lie, then they are exposed as traitorous liars.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    But, as to disloyal immigrants, like Aroha, the minority is the loyal immigrant. Most are like Aroha, disloyal. And, yes, you do have a legal obligation to be loyal to the U.S. Note that legal permanent residents can be tried for treason and sedition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How like you to resort to base insults, ridiculous generalizations and outright lies. But at least you're a consistent ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wanted to jump in and say that I didn't find any of Aroha's comments to be un-patriotic. She merely expressed her opinion and gave a different spin which I totally appreciated. Didn't think of it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    But, as to disloyal immigrants, like Aroha, the minority is the loyal immigrant. Most are like Aroha, disloyal. And, yes, you do have a legal obligation to be loyal to the U.S. Note that legal permanent residents can be tried for treason and sedition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How like you to resort to base insults, ridiculous generalizations and outright lies. But at least you're a consistent ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It makes them feel big Aroha, but in reality people like that are saddos.

Got big chips on their shoulders.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Aroha has the Cooties!
    Got Germys. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied

How like you to resort to base insults, ridiculous generalizations and outright lies. But at least you're a consistent ****.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    OK, the photo and video were separate, but documented the same event. And, statistically, there is no difference between the possibility of photographing one event in a chain than another event. In any event the video shows the truth.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Dav, it is taken from a video, so it is accurate. Just look at that commie's face. He is having a real bad day.

But, as to disloyal immigrants, like Aroha, the minority is the loyal immigrant. Most are like Aroha, disloyal. And, yes, you do have a legal obligation to be loyal to the U.S. Note that legal permanent residents can be tried for treason and sedition.

And three cheers for the Chief of the Saigon police, Lt. Colonel Nguyen Ngoc Loan. Great shot. Justice served. The only good commie is a dead commie. Just like Manali's boyfriends.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    AYE. And the AYES have it.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Not when you might as well be playing a game of chinese whispers, Dav

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    From the story:

"When McLucas came to work Friday, her boss told her another supervisor had found her flag offensive. 'I was just totally speechless. I was like, 'You're kidding me,'' McLucas said."

The immigrant found the Flag of These United States OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!

So, where are all you patriotic immigrants? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So the angry woman who ran to the media said her boss said the other supervisor said ...

It's hearsay and wouldn't even be admissible in a court of law.

As for this immigrant, I'm not an American citizen, therefore I do not owe my allegiance to the flag. I respect the country that allows me to live in it, I abide by it's laws and I show respect to it's flag.

If and when I do become a citizen, that will change but in the meantime, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and ignore the inbreeds (thanks Brit!) that lump all immigrants in to the same category because of the actions of a mere few.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am wondering why the sudden change of statement. Before they made it out to be something between the two employees over the 'size' of flag and they asked for it to be taken down, now a turn around saying they had nothing to do with it. Hmmm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To remove themselves from a lawsuit most likely!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    The hospital made a statement the other day saying it was over the size of the flag only.

However now they have made another statement on their website..

Louisville, KY (May 28, 2009) – Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: KND) issued this statement today regarding an incident involving an American flag at Kindred Hopital Mansfield:

We are offended one of our employees took down a colleague's American flag in our Mansfield, TX hospital. It was wrong and as soon as we learned about it we took immediate action to correct the situation. At no time did anyone at Kindred Healthcare instruct anyone to take down the American flag. This was an unauthorized act of an individual employee. The flag is now proudly displayed once again, and we apologize to all who were equally offended by this unpatriotic action, including the owner of the flag. We have reprimanded the employee and let them know we don't tolerate behavior inconsistent with our Company's values.

To watch a video version of this statement from Kindred Hospital Division President Benjamin A. Breier, click here: video statement

source

I am wondering why the sudden change of statement. Before they made it out to be something between the two employees over the 'size' of flag and they asked for it to be taken down, now a turn around saying they had nothing to do with it. Hmmm

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Offensive being the optimum word . . . maybe it was a bit large to be hung in an office, but I think the whole situation was handled poorly.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation