Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love and Civil Rights will Prevail!

Hey Little Mikey i dont care to hear about your conservative beliefs based on your judeo christian society. Guess what im not a left wingin trailor trash scum like a majority of the gullible women that get duped by men of any nationality almost every day. Im an American born GREEK ARMENIAN and i am a MUSLIM as well so get off your high demented horse perhaps learn a Real religion that teaches you morals and values, that is if you arent an atheist pretending to be religious so you are Forgivin HAHAHA! Im marrying somebody from my own culture so BACK OFF. Im marrying somebody that LOVES ME And i dont care about your comments, this society makes me sick because of ignorant biased bush lovers that believe this country is all about Freedom, I think its a **** just trying to keep my fiance here because HE IS NOT HAPPY HERE AND NITHER AM I. Hello This country is based on RACISM and it all started with the Native Indians and the Africans and the Chinese and the Central Americans i can go on and on and on. Howard DEAN or one of our good Democratic heros is going to win next year and Civil Rights for Americans As well as for our FOREIGN friends will PREVAIL. Ps Lebanon is not a SAVAGE country, if it were then that would make you a hypocrite.You are probably one of those people that mistake sikhs for the taliban. Go take World History and go debate on a website that isnt for libs and foreigners

Hey Little Mikey i dont care to hear about your conservative beliefs based on your judeo christian society. Guess what im not a left wingin trailor trash scum like a majority of the gullible women that get duped by men of any nationality almost every day. Im an American born GREEK ARMENIAN and i am a MUSLIM as well so get off your high demented horse perhaps learn a Real religion that teaches you morals and values, that is if you arent an atheist pretending to be religious so you are Forgivin HAHAHA! Im marrying somebody from my own culture so BACK OFF. Im marrying somebody that LOVES ME And i dont care about your comments, this society makes me sick because of ignorant biased bush lovers that believe this country is all about Freedom, I think its a **** just trying to keep my fiance here because HE IS NOT HAPPY HERE AND NITHER AM I. Hello This country is based on RACISM and it all started with the Native Indians and the Africans and the Chinese and the Central Americans i can go on and on and on. Howard DEAN or one of our good Democratic heros is going to win next year and Civil Rights for Americans As well as for our FOREIGN friends will PREVAIL. Ps Lebanon is not a SAVAGE country, if it were then that would make you a hypocrite.You are probably one of those people that mistake sikhs for the taliban. Go take World History and go debate on a website that isnt for libs and foreigners

Comment

You should be deported. America is the most NON Racist country in the world. You savages have killed anyone that is different. You savages could not stand the diversity America has. There is NO PLACE in the entire world with the diversity that America has because you savages could not handle it. I notice that you both claim not to be happy hear. THEN GET THE HELL OUT ! Where is the wall keeping you in here ??
      Sikhs, taliban, Indians, whatever... if you are not American (or British) then you are a savage.

Comment

You are one USC that will truly DESERVE what you get; you will see !! Ha ha

Comment

So you're looking to marry a "savage"?

Comment

nm

Comment

Gee.. I must have missed that history/world culture lesson. america is naturally inhabit of british? and what happened to those 1300 different tribes alone of the native indian inhabitats. aka "the savages". Well since we are approaching the celebrated holiday of November, Let us remember the REAL thanksgiving story.. the one they dont like to teach in USC school. As we remember how the british befriended the NATIVE americans seeking to get food becuase they didnt have any. How willing the natives shared and it seemed like one big happy nation. the thanksgiving everyone knows. Part 2 ... the schools leave out that the next week the same "christian" british came back again and killed the natives to steal their food supply.

Now... who did you say were the savage?

Its been said that only the strong will Survive. but in reality it is the RUTHLESS.

Comment

Being a American I married a Middle East man. I went there twice with this year.The people there were so friendly. I had no problems at all there. Being it is Muslim Country I was scared but SADGIRL23 is right about the values and morals. The Muslims do believe in that and that is what is missing in the States. When I was there it was nice to see that women respected themselves and no *** on T.V. and on the streets and that you have *** after you get married. That is the way it should be all over. I really wish I could live in Jordan with my husband but I can't. Maybe one day. It is all about RESPECT.

Comment

Being a American I married a Middle East man. I went there twice with this year.The people there were so friendly. I had no problems at all there. Being it is Muslim Country I was scared but SADGIRL23 is right about the values and morals. The Muslims do believe in that and that is what is missing in the States. When I was there it was nice to see that women respected themselves and no *** on T.V. and on the streets and that you have *** after you get married. That is the way it should be all over. I really wish I could live in Jordan with my husband but I can't. Maybe one day. It is all about RESPECT.

Comment

I am married to a USC of a Middle Eastern descent ...i simply fall in love with their culture. My mom-in-law is one of the most kindest woman i ever met..they have good set of values in place and no vulgarity whatsoever exist in the household. All our family friends are so hospitable and their kids...full of manners.

This is my personal experience that i thought i should share.

I treat everyone whether u are white, black, hispanics, asians, arabs...all equally and with fairness.

Peace...
                    Zab Zub
                    Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation