Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-VISA- UMESH,ANYBODY PLEASE HELP...

I had petitioned form my spouse in sept 2000 and only received the receipt notice or SRC receipt number till date. I would like to know if my spouse would be eligible to receive her V-VISA in sept 2003. Does it take long to get the V-VISA after fingerprinting is done. Also I would like to know where I need to get the form for V-VISA. Could I ask for the form during the month of June 2003. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and god bless you all.

I had petitioned form my spouse in sept 2000 and only received the receipt notice or SRC receipt number till date. I would like to know if my spouse would be eligible to receive her V-VISA in sept 2003. Does it take long to get the V-VISA after fingerprinting is done. Also I would like to know where I need to get the form for V-VISA. Could I ask for the form during the month of June 2003. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and god bless you all.

Comment

Hi from another waiting spouse! Did they actually take fingerprints from your wife? I believe that the current date for the V-visas is to be changed this year. You could find the form on the INS site. I think it was I-539 or something like that. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation