Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• us citizen marriage to canadian citizen

I'm an American citizen (21) planning a move to Canada by the end of the year. I plan to apply for permanent status to live in Canada. The only thing complicating the matter is that my fiancee (21) and I plan on being married in America. We would like to do this as soon as possible, and stay in America until the scheduled move. My Fiancee is not planning on filing for permanent status in the US but would like to remain here for more than three months, as is the time limit for the K-1. What would be the best route to take to ensure that his stay here is legal and no complications will ensue? Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm an American citizen (21) planning a move to Canada by the end of the year. I plan to apply for permanent status to live in Canada. The only thing complicating the matter is that my fiancee (21) and I plan on being married in America. We would like to do this as soon as possible, and stay in America until the scheduled move. My Fiancee is not planning on filing for permanent status in the US but would like to remain here for more than three months, as is the time limit for the K-1. What would be the best route to take to ensure that his stay here is legal and no complications will ensue? Thanks in advance for the help!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation