Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheruiki, please read

Cheruki, please leave. This is an advise board for people dealing with immigration issues. It is not an opinion discussion. I see you going around criticizing many people who are here for advise. You do have a right to your opinion, but this is not the most appropriate place to express it. May I suggest going to an anti-immigration web site? That sort of place would more than likely better cater to your needs of venting your negative views of immigrants and thier families. Venting your views here is only going to cause people to dislike you. Nobody is going to pack up and go home because you are bothered by thier presence in this country. This board is NOT a political discussion forum. To you, immigration may be mere politics and opinions, but for some people here it greatly affects thier whole lives. I respect you for standing up for your beliefs, etc. but I see that you are only working to lower morale here, so I'm politely asking you to go elsewhere. You might try "DeportIllegalAliens.com." You will get a warmer reception there.

Cheruki, please leave. This is an advise board for people dealing with immigration issues. It is not an opinion discussion. I see you going around criticizing many people who are here for advise. You do have a right to your opinion, but this is not the most appropriate place to express it. May I suggest going to an anti-immigration web site? That sort of place would more than likely better cater to your needs of venting your negative views of immigrants and thier families. Venting your views here is only going to cause people to dislike you. Nobody is going to pack up and go home because you are bothered by thier presence in this country. This board is NOT a political discussion forum. To you, immigration may be mere politics and opinions, but for some people here it greatly affects thier whole lives. I respect you for standing up for your beliefs, etc. but I see that you are only working to lower morale here, so I'm politely asking you to go elsewhere. You might try "DeportIllegalAliens.com." You will get a warmer reception there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation