Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical report ,new jersey

i have get my medical report ready before the interview which is on the 27th of july.
    can anyone tell me how much will it cost for it in newjersey ?

i have some emergency situation were i have go to texas for a while ....can i get the medical report from ANY bcis recommended doctor there ? will that be a problem ?

i hope someone can help me with the above ???????

i have get my medical report ready before the interview which is on the 27th of july.
    can anyone tell me how much will it cost for it in newjersey ?

i have some emergency situation were i have go to texas for a while ....can i get the medical report from ANY bcis recommended doctor there ? will that be a problem ?

i hope someone can help me with the above ???????

Comment

Since Immigration is a Federal matter, you are allowed to take yr medical examination anywhere coast to coast across the United States as long as the physician who will take yr medical exam is authorized by BCIS being listed under their list of recommended doctors. Make sure to take with you the BCIS's list of recommended doctors in that particular area or State [in yr case is Texas] at the time of yr interview because adjudication officer might want to see that list to make sure that whether or not the physician who took yr exam is authroiszed by them in the place where docotor practices.

The fees of this medical examination are varies from doctor to doctor on individual basis. In New Jersey, it is quite high, I would say it starts from $225-$350, but in New York- you can get this done as little as $100, and $70 in Las Vegas [NV]. But, if you were ever vaccinated before [even when you were little, or even in yr country] then you should bring the proof of it to the doctor so that you won't need to be vaccinated again, specifically DDP, OPR, MMR. You could save some money towards those vaccinations which you were already vaccinated once in yr lifetime, but it has to be documented [that's proof of it is needed]. However, you will definately be tested for Tuberculosis and blood test [to find out various infections and diseasess]. Good Luck.

Comment

To hell with you 'Sammy'. You are a traitor being the side of illegal immigrants who laws breakers and laws manipulators, and you must be deported right away.

Comment

sammy,

thank you for replying back. i will go ahead and get my medicals done in texas .

i hope the officer who interviews me will be in a good mood.

Comment

waiting,

Make sure you print the list of the doctor that allow to do the check up. There are few cases that the interviewer gave hard time when someone did the check up around the area because they didn't want to check in internet. So bring that copy of list with you when you go for the interview.

Comment

You can ckeck directly in BCIS web site,which Doctors is designated by the BCIS.You are only need zip code.
              www.immigration.gov

Comment

XX, why are you repeating the reply of 'sammy' because what you have said here, has been already said by 'Sammy' in his reply, isn't it? Does your reply differ in any sense than 'Sammy' reply?

Comment

Opss, my mistake. Yep, Sammy mentioned it too.

Comment

Sammy, thanks for your efforts and time in helping us. You are a good person , please ignore Guest because whoever is this Guest, is a physho, mental, and ignorant person who even doesn't know who is considered to be traitor, or that this nation is a nation of immigrant. thanx my friend.

Comment

Can someone provide me the names and address of doctors who charge only $100 for this medical report in NJ because I do not have more than this to spend on this, that's why I am shopping around for the one who I can afford.

Comment

Hi,
                        Your best bet is to get the phone numbers and call them up and see who is the lowest. Why do you want people to do everything for you?

Comment

I have called all the doctors listed on the list but could not find anyone who will charge only $100 for this report in New Jersey, and Sammy is right when he said that in NJ, the fee is more than $250. I thought someone can help me in finding a doctor whose fee is under $100 otherwise I will go NY for this.

Comment

HAHAHAH...I MADE SAMMY BE DEPORTED...LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs