For many non-Indian and non-Chinese natives, the EB-2 Permanent Residency visa (green card) provides an fast and cost-effective alternative to the H-1B process. MU has successfully applied for the EB-2 for many Physical Therapists who have five years of progressive experience in occupation after the attainment of their Bachelors degree.

We now believe that we have a successful strategy for Physical Therapists who hold an FCCPT "first professional degree" evaluation, even if the Physical Therapist does not have five years of post-Bachelors degree progressive experience. If you are interested in having an MU attorney review your matter for applicability as an EB-2 Permanent Residency green card, please contact Chris Musillo or Cindy Unkenholt.