Comment: Immigration Reform, Zero Tolerance

Today's Immigration Daily issue features several items of interest, including Articles, Bloggings and News about immigration reform by the Biden Administration, Trump Administration's "Zero Tolerance" Policy and more. Please scroll down to find the item(s) below.

Please let us know your thoughts by writing to us at editor@ilw.com

Article: The Biden Administration and Immigration Reform by Law Professor Blogs, LLC

Blogging: 'Catch and release' is back - with added problems by Nolan Rappaport

News: CRS Report on the Trump Admininstration's "Zero Tolerance" Immigration Enforcement Policy

Focus: 2021 EB5 Update

Zoom Seminars:

• Fridays, February 26th & March 12th & April 9th, 2021
  • 2pm to 3:30pm (Eastern Time)

Speakers: Carolyn Lee (Discussion Leader), Christine Chen, Noreen Hogan, Andy Semotiuk, Streve Strnisha and many more to be announced

Discounted Price

Each call features an hour of analysis, strategy and practice tips, followed by questions and answers from participants.

SEMINAR OUTLINE

FIRST Zoom Session on February 26:

Biden Administration and Investment Immigration

• The Biden Agenda
  • Actions taken to date by the Biden administration
  • DHS under new administration
  • Recent Developments in EB-5 including I-526, I-829 & I-924 Adjudications

SECOND Zoom Session on March 12:

Investment Immigration Market Outlook 2021

• Asia
  • Africa and Middle East
  • Europe
  • Latin America

THIRD Zoom Session on April 9:

EB-5 Reauthorization

• June 30, 2021 sunset
  • Substantive legislation
  • Related legislation - ex: HR 1044/S.386
  • Industry priorities
  • Securities pitfalls to watch out for

3 Webinars "2021 EB5 Update"

February 26 & March 12 & April 9

Discounted Price

Regular Price $249 Register Now for $199

Price will go up ; Register Now

Register Now

Headline: Senator Alex Padilla to Chair Senate Immigration Subcommittee - First Latino to Chair the Subcommittee Click here
Headline: Biden immigration policies could lead to more stable future for Northeast Indiana immigrants Click here
Headline: STEVE S. RAO: Biden's immigration plan is less divisive than you think. Here's why Click here
Headline: Border agency reports spike of nearly 6,000 immigrant children crossing into US alone Click here
Headline: Immigration Hard-Liner Files Reveal 40-Year Bid Behind Trump's Census Obsession Click here

Letters of the Week:

ComingsNGoings: Submit Your Announcement
If you have a professional announcement such as: New Position, Honors And Awards, Mergers & Acquisitions, New Office Address, New Appointment, New Associate, New Attorney, New Partner, that you wish to share with the Immigration Daily community, send your professional announcement to: editor@ilw.com comingsNgoings announcements is a free service

An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2017 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to editor@ilw.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.
Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X
Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken, Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong