Employers May Submit Online Inquiries for Certain Form I-129 Petitions

As of April 21, 2016, petitioners who filed Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, requesting an extension of stay or change of employer, can submit an inquiry after their petition has been pending for 210 days or more. Petitioners may now submit this inquiry online by selecting “case outside normal processing time.”

Reminder: If you move while your case is pending, you must inform us of your address change so that you continue to receive our notifications. You may do so online at uscis.gov/addresschange, by calling the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283 (TDD for deaf and hard of hearing 800-767-1833) or by mailing Form AR-11, Change of Address.

Last Reviewed/Updated: 05/25/2016