free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: NVC PROCESSING TIME

Hi All,

I recently sent the immigration visa form and affivadit of support for my relative in asia and when I called NVC this morning, the automative machine informed me that they have received my biographic form, but not the affivadit of support and they are waiting for me to send it in. I don't understand. I sent both of them(immigration visa form and affidavit of support) in at one time and they have confirmed receipt of them this Monday, but somehow the machine is still waiting for my affidavit of support form. They should have it over there with the package that I sent in. I don't know what to tell them. Please advise.

Chuy

Hi All,

I recently sent the immigration visa form and affivadit of support for my relative in asia and when I called NVC this morning, the automative machine informed me that they have received my biographic form, but not the affivadit of support and they are waiting for me to send it in. I don't understand. I sent both of them(immigration visa form and affidavit of support) in at one time and they have confirmed receipt of them this Monday, but somehow the machine is still waiting for my affidavit of support form. They should have it over there with the package that I sent in. I don't know what to tell them. Please advise.

Chuy

hi chuy just was wondering why you sent in the biographic form and affadavit of support at the same time?because i thought the visa petition was supposed to be done before the affadavit.can you explain further what the other form is?

and why did you send it in asia?are you living in the us now?because the laws have changed now you have to process this affadavit in the states now.

since we are on this topic i might as well ask a question about it.i just wanted to know if your current income from you employment dont meet the poverty level will using your assest be a definite approval if everything goes smooth and how much does your last 3 years tax record play in to this thank you for the replies guys.

Hi Eynmyn,

I'm currently in the US and my relative is currently in Asia. The situation is like this. I filled out an Affidadit of Support Form (I864) and my relative filled out the Immigrant Visa Application Biographic Form (DS230) as requested by NVC and I sent both of these forms to NVC altogether in one package as they requested when they sent the package to my agent. Apparently, when I called NVC this morning, the machine indicated that they only received the DS230(Immigrant Visa Application Biographic Form) on Monday and they are currently awaiting the I864 form from me. How is that possible? I sent both forms in one package and they only checked the DS230 form? That's the problem I don't understand. That's why I'm asking if anyone in here has this kind of things happening to them. Also, when I pressed 0 for the operator, the operator told me that the system indicated that they have received a package from me on Monday, but she didn't know and can't tell what in that package. My income from the last three years averages out to 50,000 a year. Any reply will be very helpful. Thank you.

Chuy