free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mexican geeting papers w/o marriage

i am a USC and just recently had a baby with a mexican. Niether one of us wants to get married right now but i still want him in the US to take care of his child and be a part of his life. Is there any way he can get ANYTHING to be able to stay in the USA without marriage just to take care of his responsibilities?

i am a USC and just recently had a baby with a mexican. Niether one of us wants to get married right now but i still want him in the US to take care of his child and be a part of his life. Is there any way he can get ANYTHING to be able to stay in the USA without marriage just to take care of his responsibilities?

How did he enter the US?

illegally

Nothing you can do even if you do get married.
    They had the 245(i) but to my knowledge, it's hasn't been back in effect.

can you explain to me exactly what a 245 is? I understand his child cant petition for him but i do not want to marry either. you would think that our government would rather have a father supporting his child the right way rather than having me as the mother if he was not here helping support his child needing assistance that our government would end up providing and assking well wheres his father?

if you are a USC, you can file a petition on behalf of your husband even tho he is an illegal. no need for you to wait for the 245-i. i have no idea where marie is getting her info. she is just misleading others like you with her wrong advise.

No I'm not...if you come in illegally even if you marry a USC, you CANNOT adjust your status.

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/ho...gibility.htm#k

Right under illegible:

"You were not admitted or paroled into the United States after being inspected by a U.S. Immigration Inspector."

i do not want to marry him. i am looking for any other way so that he can be here for his child. I had a thought of wat would happen if i sued him for child support and he was ordered to pay would immigration really send him home if he has a "debt to pay to our society"

also mr dunkin I was married to another mexican who passed away 3 years ago and i went through the illegal and marriage .....they sent him home to get his papers where on top of that he faced penalties for entering illegally in the first place(up to 10 years) we never made it to the point of how long he would have to stay out but still they sent him home and tore apart a family. I am not doing that again and i do not feel that me and the babys dad need to be married it would not work between him and i.