50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: EAD Issues with Atlanta

Well, I got my first letter from Atlanta BCIS...on May 5th 2003 stating that my EAD interview was Friday May 2nd 2003 at 11am.

I can't tell you how sick I became after opening the letter and reading it. What irritates me the most is that I sent in our address change in plenty of time and they still sent the notice to our old address BUT the post office did forward it to the new address.....that's why I missed the appointment.

I overnighted the LETTER/NOTICE back to Atlanta with an explaination and COPY of the envelope.

Today, I still have not received any new information. Can someone clarify what might be going on with my pending case please.

Also, filed I-131 advanced parole and AOS back in March and haven't heard anything on my Advanced Parole application. I called BCIS national service center and they told me they would send a request to Atlanta and expect something in the mail 3 to 4 weeks.

Any suggestions, comments appreciated.

NOTE: FOR EAD DO I NEED PASSPORT? I'm Canadian and my current passport expired.

Well, I got my first letter from Atlanta BCIS...on May 5th 2003 stating that my EAD interview was Friday May 2nd 2003 at 11am.

I can't tell you how sick I became after opening the letter and reading it. What irritates me the most is that I sent in our address change in plenty of time and they still sent the notice to our old address BUT the post office did forward it to the new address.....that's why I missed the appointment.

I overnighted the LETTER/NOTICE back to Atlanta with an explaination and COPY of the envelope.

Today, I still have not received any new information. Can someone clarify what might be going on with my pending case please.

Also, filed I-131 advanced parole and AOS back in March and haven't heard anything on my Advanced Parole application. I called BCIS national service center and they told me they would send a request to Atlanta and expect something in the mail 3 to 4 weeks.

Any suggestions, comments appreciated.

NOTE: FOR EAD DO I NEED PASSPORT? I'm Canadian and my current passport expired.