50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Deported

My sister's friend was sent back to our country, airport to airport (Detroit). She said that when they typed her name in the computer, INS found out, that she worked here in U.S., in her previous visit as a tourist. She did worked, but as a baby sitter, and the employer promised her that the payment will not be turned in. She received payment in cash, sometimes personal checks. She wnet home in November of last year, and came back in July of this year. She did not overstay.
    Is this possible? Does just typing your name in the computer gives INS report on you...SSS NO., Address, etc..
    I thought INS and IRS do not exchange information?
    Does coming here after the W2 form was issued (JANUARY)played a major part here?
    According to the person deported, her birthday and age is different from the one stated in the SS card. Even the middle initial is different, only the first and last name, and address are the same.
    Thanks for reading this....I found it very interesting.

My sister's friend was sent back to our country, airport to airport (Detroit). She said that when they typed her name in the computer, INS found out, that she worked here in U.S., in her previous visit as a tourist. She did worked, but as a baby sitter, and the employer promised her that the payment will not be turned in. She received payment in cash, sometimes personal checks. She wnet home in November of last year, and came back in July of this year. She did not overstay.
    Is this possible? Does just typing your name in the computer gives INS report on you...SSS NO., Address, etc..
    I thought INS and IRS do not exchange information?
    Does coming here after the W2 form was issued (JANUARY)played a major part here?
    According to the person deported, her birthday and age is different from the one stated in the SS card. Even the middle initial is different, only the first and last name, and address are the same.
    Thanks for reading this....I found it very interesting.