free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Say Immigrants Are Patriots? NOT

Posters here and on the ILW main site claim that immigrants are patriotic. As a matter of fact, Nancy "Smiling Eyes" Pelosi says illegal aliens are more patriotic than ICE agents.

I beg to differ and offer more proof:

http://cbs11tv.com/local/patri...ffice.2.1020415.html

"McLucas said the supervisor who complained has been in the United States for 14 years and is formerly from Africa. McLucas said that supervisor took down the flag herself."

An immigrant taking down the flag of the United States.

What have we done to our beloved country.

Posters here and on the ILW main site claim that immigrants are patriotic. As a matter of fact, Nancy "Smiling Eyes" Pelosi says illegal aliens are more patriotic than ICE agents.

I beg to differ and offer more proof:

http://cbs11tv.com/local/patri...ffice.2.1020415.html

"McLucas said the supervisor who complained has been in the United States for 14 years and is formerly from Africa. McLucas said that supervisor took down the flag herself."

An immigrant taking down the flag of the United States.

What have we done to our beloved country.

Was Nixon a "true Patriot" then federale86?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

If I were the lady, I would file a complaint with someone higher up than her supervisor. As for the person who complained, they obviously don't have a heavy enough workload - lol!

As for Nixon, yes, he was a patriot. He served his country during WWII, ended the Vietnam war among other accomplishments. Sad Watergate effectively 'erased' his achievements, but he was pardoned by President Ford. I don't see how the Watergate scandal has anything to do with Nixon's patriotism. He did something politicians have been doing for years. He just got caught. And did the right thing. Resigned from office.

As far as the story posted by FederalE, Ms. McLucas should display her love of America in a different way for 4th of July. She should wear red, white and blue topped off with a big 'Uncle Sam' hat - lol!!!! Wonder what the supervisors would do about that? Send her home?? LOL! A win win situation.

Not a crook! Hahah. Funny davdah. Saved lives in Vietnam?? What about the 21,000 he killed there?

Patriotism is defined as love of and/or devotion to one's country One would also assume that means to uphold the laws of that country...not break them! And before you start with the "he did it for the greater good" bit, why did his own staff break into the Democratic HQ in the middle of the night all with his blessing? Not forgetting the political "slush funds", improper tax audits and illegal wiretapping.

I guess it was lucky for him his taperecorder "accidentally broke" at key times

"When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal"
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

AMEN!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">At least there is no hesitancy in saying he is a USC. No controversy with his birth certificate. No, 'I'm not wearing a flag pin'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Been watching the news? Notice he's always wearing a flag pin now and ever since from when the criticism began over him not wearing one. McCain stopped wearing his during the debates!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Not a crook! Hahah. Funny davdah. Saved lives in Vietnam?? What about the 21,000 he killed there?

Patriotism is defined as love of and/or devotion to one's country One would also assume that means to uphold the laws of that country...not break them! And before you start with the "he did it for the greater good" bit, why did his own staff break into the Democratic HQ in the middle of the night all with his blessing? Not forgetting the political "slush funds", improper tax audits and illegal wiretapping.

I guess it was lucky for him his taperecorder "accidentally broke" at key times

"When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least Nixon avoided an impeachment trial. What about Clinton? He was too full of himself to admit he lied before a grand jury. Nixon did very good things for this country before Watergate. Those of us who lived here at the time realize it. He opened communications with free China and tried to work with Russia too.

Nixon betrayed the country by managing a communist victory in Vietnam. Instead of withdrawing from Vietnam, he should have gone on the offensive and rolled back the VC and NVA from RVN, Laos, and Cambodia. Instead he took the LBJ, JFK, HST policy of not winning wars. Shame on that RINO.

But lets get back to the dirty wetback who desecrated and removed the American flag.

Any immigrants want to justify that? I mean besides Obama.