publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Why is Missouri Moving so sloooow?

Missouri Service Center is now the sole Service center that processes I129F Petitions for the spouses of US Citizens.

The lst update they made on the site was in December, 2002, at which time they were processing cases reciepted on or before Sept 30 2002. Now, almost 2 months later, they issue another bulleting saying they are processing cases reciepted up to October 9 2002.

In 2 months, they've managed to narrow the gap by only 9 days!

It seems its easier for a US Citizen to bring a partner into the USA and get married to him, than it is to get your spouse of 2 years into the country. Shouldnt it be the other way round?

Missouri Service Center is now the sole Service center that processes I129F Petitions for the spouses of US Citizens.

The lst update they made on the site was in December, 2002, at which time they were processing cases reciepted on or before Sept 30 2002. Now, almost 2 months later, they issue another bulleting saying they are processing cases reciepted up to October 9 2002.

In 2 months, they've managed to narrow the gap by only 9 days!

It seems its easier for a US Citizen to bring a partner into the USA and get married to him, than it is to get your spouse of 2 years into the country. Shouldnt it be the other way round?

i dont belive missouri is the only center processing fiancee visas. depends on what state u reside in. mine is being handled by nebraska, and they are even slower than missouri. and my fiancee couldnt even get a tourist visa to come here, because she isnt wealthy and figure she wouldnt want to return. not everyone wants to live here, my arent we big-headed though. i would much prefer to move abroad if possible. good luck, waiting is so hard to do. i am so damn frustrated.

I'm sure that every military wife is asking the same question. How long is this preparation for war going to take? The difference is that they don't complain about how "wrong" it is that they have to "wait" and they're mature enough to survive without their husbands because they're not glued at the hip.

***!

I'm impressed that you could type such a long post with only one hand...moron. Get off the board.

Missouri service Center is the only Service Center that Processes I129F Petitions for SPOUSES (K-3 Visas). Maybe the VISA you applied for is the I129F For Fiances. Are you already married? if you are already married, then youneed to send your petition to Missouri.