free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i miss my husband :( please help

i am an american woman who married a tunisian man. we have been married over a year and known each other two. my husband and i are very sad and miss each other. i have been there to visit him 3 times but now i am afraid to travel abroad because of terrorism and lack of money. his k-3 was approved but the tunisian embassy would not give him his visa. i went to tunisia for his interview but they did not even look at our proof and seem to have had their minds made up before giving us a chance. they say they sent his paperwork back to the united states and his application for the k-3 visa was suspended. we have no idea what we should do or what is going on. my husband asked me to come there to live but i can not. I miss and need my husband and am very lost and sad

i am an american woman who married a tunisian man. we have been married over a year and known each other two. my husband and i are very sad and miss each other. i have been there to visit him 3 times but now i am afraid to travel abroad because of terrorism and lack of money. his k-3 was approved but the tunisian embassy would not give him his visa. i went to tunisia for his interview but they did not even look at our proof and seem to have had their minds made up before giving us a chance. they say they sent his paperwork back to the united states and his application for the k-3 visa was suspended. we have no idea what we should do or what is going on. my husband asked me to come there to live but i can not. I miss and need my husband and am very lost and sad

HI
    1 - where did you guys got marry ?

he may be able to go to usa with a turist visa
    and marry him in usa --- if you haven´t--- but that may be a visa fraud
    ,,,, you guys did not try the k1 visa ? before you marry ?

I really feel :-( for you. Why can't you go and live in his country?

sorry to hear yr story
    But why was he denied a visa ? What's the
    reason ? Was he in the states before and illegal ? STILL this couldn't be a reason...

thats sad i know what it feels cuz i´m far from my princess but at less my 180 days for the k1 are almost over .... try to life with him ... hey why you guys dont go to life to Canada ... he just nrrd passport to go there ... and i have heard that is really easy to get papers to work i´m sorry ... but god will help you guys .... god think about every one sooner or late you´ll be with your love ok.

to: princesita&chiquito

we were married in his country of Tunisia. No we did not try the
    K-1 visa before getting married because we thougt it would take longer but now I think that is what we should have done. We have already asked about a tourist visa but they told us he can never apply for another kind of visa to come to the U.S.The only way he can get here is if his I-130 is approved, which now has went up to 425 days to process and started at 165 days. Every time I visit the BCIS web site to see if it was approved they keep making the process time longer

to chipmunk
    I can not go to his country because I have a son at home and his father would not let me take him out of the country and also it would not be good for him to try to go to school in a different country that he does not know their language or ways and I will not leave my children until they are old enough to be on their own. thank you for your response

To: hopeful
    they did not say his visa was denied (they were very vauge about every thing and did not give us correct information they just said it was suspended and sent his paperwork back to the U.S. for higher appeal but I think that is a lie because immigration here said they do not do that and no one knows where his paper work is. I think they do not want to let him come here because of where he is from. The embassy in Tunisia said they did not beleive him and think that he married me just to come to the united states but they have no proof of this at all. I know for a fact this is not what he has done because he wants me to come live in his country with him. He has never been to the untied states and has no illegal back ground, all of this has been checked out. Immigration in the U.S. told me they had no problem with him and approved his application for his K-1 visa (we are already married we just applied for the K-1 to try to get him here quicker) but when we went to the Tunisian embassy for his interview they did not beleive him and did not look at all the proof I had brought with me. They seem to have had their mind made up before we came and gave us alot of hassle. They did not treat me well at all. I think it is just because he is from tunisia. thanks for your response

to: princesita&chiquito
    thank you for your response
    I can not move to another country because I have a son at home that I will not leave behind until he is old enough to be on his own. If I did not have children I would be living with him now in his country. Thank you you are so nice.