50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: any advise please

I worked a gas station last 7 years. and my wife also worked there 4 years . they are very nice with me. they applied work permit for me 2 years ago [under life ]. i gave my hardwork and worked with honestly just like my own store. suddenly last Augast they fired me without give me any notice. they said i'm like their own brother ,also they said the bussiness is very slow ----so--.i felt so sad and shocked .because this was very unexpected for me. i worked 7 years but they didn't gave me 7 days notice .not even 1 day .i was very sick after that. i like them like my brother too . anyway . after they fired me ,last 4 months their bussiness getting more bad .because the neighborhood behind that store. mostly customer is from that neighborhood. they are like my friend. they come that store for me. so when they heard i'm not working there anymore they stop going there .and they are looking for me ,asking about me .so they probably want me back there .i don't have any problem to go back if they said nicely .but no. they are trying to scare me ,they are thretend me that they can cencel my work permit. they are not telling me directly but seems like they want to hear from me that i want to go back there .they said--" be carefull they will come and take you to the jail----. i'm here in USA last 9 years. i tried everythings to get legal. unfortunately no luck. try to stay out of all trouble.i don't have one speeding ticket either, recently some of peoples here the same city- receiving their work permit. so i went to my attorney .he said he is sure mine will be here any time between january to april. now what might happen to me ? can they do something ? i don't want to go back that store again. because they are telling me that wait you will get your work permit within 6 months then we can applied for green card --it will be take 2/3 years. so don't go to work any other store or buy any bussiness. thats mean they want me back but i don't want to stuck there any more. because i wanted to stay there .i didn't quit ,they fired me, so what garranty i have they will fire me any day again. can anyone give me some idea what should i do ? i can't go to our attorney about this because he is their frined. i'm feeling so helpless. and scare. they thretend me nicely ,gently but i can feel they tried to scare me. they told me to call back and let them know what i decide . please give me some idea . what can happen to me if i don't go back there ? can they really do something ? if i got my work permit before april --can they really do something ? and if they don't do something ,after i got my work permit can i apley for my green card with panalty on my own ? i'll be very apriciate if any one answer me .thank you .

I worked a gas station last 7 years. and my wife also worked there 4 years . they are very nice with me. they applied work permit for me 2 years ago [under life ]. i gave my hardwork and worked with honestly just like my own store. suddenly last Augast they fired me without give me any notice. they said i'm like their own brother ,also they said the bussiness is very slow ----so--.i felt so sad and shocked .because this was very unexpected for me. i worked 7 years but they didn't gave me 7 days notice .not even 1 day .i was very sick after that. i like them like my brother too . anyway . after they fired me ,last 4 months their bussiness getting more bad .because the neighborhood behind that store. mostly customer is from that neighborhood. they are like my friend. they come that store for me. so when they heard i'm not working there anymore they stop going there .and they are looking for me ,asking about me .so they probably want me back there .i don't have any problem to go back if they said nicely .but no. they are trying to scare me ,they are thretend me that they can cencel my work permit. they are not telling me directly but seems like they want to hear from me that i want to go back there .they said--" be carefull they will come and take you to the jail----. i'm here in USA last 9 years. i tried everythings to get legal. unfortunately no luck. try to stay out of all trouble.i don't have one speeding ticket either, recently some of peoples here the same city- receiving their work permit. so i went to my attorney .he said he is sure mine will be here any time between january to april. now what might happen to me ? can they do something ? i don't want to go back that store again. because they are telling me that wait you will get your work permit within 6 months then we can applied for green card --it will be take 2/3 years. so don't go to work any other store or buy any bussiness. thats mean they want me back but i don't want to stuck there any more. because i wanted to stay there .i didn't quit ,they fired me, so what garranty i have they will fire me any day again. can anyone give me some idea what should i do ? i can't go to our attorney about this because he is their frined. i'm feeling so helpless. and scare. they thretend me nicely ,gently but i can feel they tried to scare me. they told me to call back and let them know what i decide . please give me some idea . what can happen to me if i don't go back there ? can they really do something ? if i got my work permit before april --can they really do something ? and if they don't do something ,after i got my work permit can i apley for my green card with panalty on my own ? i'll be very apriciate if any one answer me .thank you .

its not that simple. sure they can cencel your work permit by withdrawing the petition. hwat is your email.

i don't want to post my E-mail address here because i know one of them [ my ex-employer's brother ] visit this board regulerly. they has my E-mail address also. if my attorney is right ,if any reply come from labor dpt. before april, how come they do something so quick ? can i find any help from anywhere ? thanks.

Well you don't have many options. At this time it is wise for your to just go with old job. You have nothing to loose. Wait until you here from the lawyer you hired and they do what ever you want to do once your get yourwork permit. But take is very easy for mean while and stay as they treat you like brother. Make sure you don't burn any bridges.

Thank you for your reply.but to tell the truth ,i can't make up my mind to go back there because they are trying to scare me .i know i don't have any option but they shouldn't beheave like this after working with them long time. this is one what hurting me much. thank you for your advise.