free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: re-entry permit

just want to ask if any one has an idea or estimation , on how long nowadays for an application for re-entry permit to be process? .

thanks in advance GOD BLESS US ALL !

just want to ask if any one has an idea or estimation , on how long nowadays for an application for re-entry permit to be process? .

thanks in advance GOD BLESS US ALL !

just want to ask how long will it take nowadays for an expedite re-entry permit to be process?

still takes about 6 months. No expite is available. You have to be in the US to apply.

ok thank you for the info. G0D BLESS US ALL !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    still takes about 6 months. No expite is available. You have to be in the US to apply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's the need for a sweeping statement as this one? Without reference to this particular case, I've seen I-131s processed and approved "in one day" care of some local USCIS offices if and when the reason for filing is justified.

so is anyone has any idea exactly how long nowadays a normal re-entry and an expedite
    re-entry permit will be process?

tnx inadvance

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tin:
    so is anyone has any idea exactly how long nowadays a normal re-entry and an expedite
    re-entry permit will be process?

tnx inadvance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Tin,

I don't think there are any exact answers when it comes to USCIS processing times. Good luck, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Still have the biometrics to complete prior to packing for that trip. Not in one day anymore. Not since last year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have first-hand knowledge of at least three recent real-world cases to prove what I said.