publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Come on folks I need some ideas here!!

I'm a USC and so is my son and what if the mother is deported and a divorce comes into play, who has more rights to custody of my son. The USC father or the deported alien. As I said prior, I hope it doesn't come to this but it's being pushed from her side with threats of never letting me see my child again, no way I can let that happen.

I'm a USC and so is my son and what if the mother is deported and a divorce comes into play, who has more rights to custody of my son. The USC father or the deported alien. As I said prior, I hope it doesn't come to this but it's being pushed from her side with threats of never letting me see my child again, no way I can let that happen.

WELL, she is being deported...she is getting a divorce...and might loose her son ...
    oh my god I wish her good luck...

Where was your son born? If in America, then he is a USC. Your wife is not.

The battle for child custody lies on the greater welfare of the child and where he feels more loved.

Custody ought to depend on who would be the best parent for the child. If there is reason to deport your wife, what does that say for her as a parent? I would bet my money on you, pal. Good luck.

Where the child "feels more loved"? Ummmmm, no. That has nothing to do with child custody. But the welfare of the child, yes.

I appreciate the kind concern for my son's welfare and is exactly the point of this post. To dive into the emotional aspect I think it's kind of silly to even ask who loves him more. No doubt both of us love him beyond words and to make any assumption other than that is insane.
    Regarding his health and welfare is another matter and to the point no question I want him with me for that reason. And, simply because he's my son for which I would like to believe that any parent that loves their child would extend the energy to do the same. If not then what does that say about the world today.

Now, back to the issue. Does anyone know what the law is relating to this???? Also please see my other post which explains a few things regarding the situation and thanks again.

To poster "LL"
    ...WELL, she is being deported...she is getting a divorce...and might loose her son ...
    oh my god I wish her good luck...

I do appreciate your concern for her, although, I Want to clarify the situation.

Deportation: it's by no fault of mine or my son's and was entirely her doing. She never made an effort to do anything to establish her self DL, Work, Learn simple daily financial responsibilty etc etc. I've made enormous attempts to correct this with her to no avail. Moving into Mexico, her doing I had to follow etc.

Divorce: I not the one making the sounds of divorce or leading down that path, but I am at a point of acceptance thereof.

Child: Why do you assume that she (wife) is loosing her son. Lets try it this way. Forget the he/she, wife/husband, mother/father and say person P1 and P2. Should either P1 or P2 loose their child.

Shouldn't it be, where will the child have a healthier emotional support and guidence with as much love as possible. And then where is healthier for him physically, mentally and security.

Quick note though, yes in a sense she would be loosing the way she had him before because no doubt her visitation would ahve to be supervised. She is highly angry and vindictive person and first opportunity she would takemy to Mexico and prevent me or any family from seeing him and only purely out her selfish means. I don't know how much of this is culture related or family dynamics related but the physc end of this has never been for my son. So when you say poor her maybe better to redirect that to poor child, he is the point here not her. And by the way I never said it's was for sure to come to this, it's just my desire to address my son's future and wellbeing at all times by being prepared.