free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LIFE Legalization Second Interview

I had my Life Legalization interview eight months ago, after the interview the INS officer told me when he take a decision in my case he will let me know by mail, yesterday I received a letter from the INS schedules me for a second interview, which will be in April 2003. Did any Life Legalization applicant went through the second interview? Please post your thoughts and feedback. Thanks to all

I had my Life Legalization interview eight months ago, after the interview the INS officer told me when he take a decision in my case he will let me know by mail, yesterday I received a letter from the INS schedules me for a second interview, which will be in April 2003. Did any Life Legalization applicant went through the second interview? Please post your thoughts and feedback. Thanks to all

Pavana,

I have not seen anyone else go thru a second interview for LIFE legalization. If you can provide us some more details about your case it might be helpful in coming up with a reason why INS wants to have a second interview. Example, what kind of evidence you presented to INS to prove your physical from 82 - 88. What questionns did the INS officer asked you in regards to your application. Did you have a lawyer with you when you were interviewed.

Pavana:

As Oscar said, some more info and details regarding your case will be very helpful.

Best Wishes.

When I was interviewed eight months ago, the INS officer ask me how did I enter the U.S and he ask me seven civic question, which I pass. Yes I had a lawyer with me. The only evidence I had with me three letters of affidavits from friend and relative, who knows me since 1982.
    To Oscar did you have your interview and what did the INS ask you and what kind of document you gave the INS to prove your presence from 1982-1988. Thank Oscar.

Pavana:

Which INS office is processing your case?

First my case was in Missouri, and then my
    case was transferred to Chicago, Illinois.
    Hi AZ what is the status of your case, Do
    you know anybody get approved through Life Legalization or went through the second interview. Thanks

Hi Pavana:

Thanks for your reply. MY case is also pending in Chicago. I was fingerprinted in January of 2002 and interviewed in march of 2002. I'm still waiting for decision. I don't know any one personally who got his/her case approved and I've not heard about 2nd interview. Atleast, they are working on your file. They may have some questions that they probably want to clarify with you.
    When did you file your LIFE application and if you know when it was transfered to chicago office from missouri?
    Best wishes.
    T

Parvana,

Since you did not have very strong evidence to support your case, they might want to question you again regarding your application. Did they contact any of your friends. Were your friends present in the U.S. during 82-88? Did they ask for any type of documents in the second interview letter? I am schedule for my interview in late March. I have lots of evidence(Junior/high school / college records from 79 - 90), (IRS statements from 81 - present), (Letters from doctor and school, yearbooks,W2s) plus lots of other small things that prove that

You might want to get a copy of your file from the INS to check what types of information they have on you. Since you still have about 2 months before your interview, I would file for FOI application with INS and check the info before you go for your second interview. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Hi Pavana:

I jsut received a letter from INS asking me for sencond interview to be held on April 9th. The letter states that I have not submitted enough evidence regarding my continous residence from 1982 to 1988.
    When is your interview and are they asking for any more evidence from you.
    Keep me posted.