free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I AM LOVE SICK AN NEED ADVICE

I LIVE IN CANADA AN AM IN LOVE SO DEEPLY WITH SOMEONE FROM IL.THAT ITS MAKING ME SICK TO THINK AN WORRY ABOUT NOT BEING TOGETHER.WE BOTH DONT HAVE ALOT OF MONEY TO DO ALOT THROUGH A LAWYER.
    I HAVE BEEN IN SALES FOR 5 YEARS NOW AN HAVE DONE VERY WELL.I ALSO TEACH PAINT CLASSES AN ALSO I PAINT.I HAVE BEEN APPLYING ANYWHERE AN EVERYWHERE I CAN THINK OF.I DO HAVE A DAUGHTER TO BRING WITH ME THERE WHEN THIS IS FIGURED OUT BUT NEED TO KNOW HOW MY BEST WAY TO START THIS IS.I AM SOOOOOO LOST TO THINK I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE WITH HIM.

I LIVE IN CANADA AN AM IN LOVE SO DEEPLY WITH SOMEONE FROM IL.THAT ITS MAKING ME SICK TO THINK AN WORRY ABOUT NOT BEING TOGETHER.WE BOTH DONT HAVE ALOT OF MONEY TO DO ALOT THROUGH A LAWYER.
    I HAVE BEEN IN SALES FOR 5 YEARS NOW AN HAVE DONE VERY WELL.I ALSO TEACH PAINT CLASSES AN ALSO I PAINT.I HAVE BEEN APPLYING ANYWHERE AN EVERYWHERE I CAN THINK OF.I DO HAVE A DAUGHTER TO BRING WITH ME THERE WHEN THIS IS FIGURED OUT BUT NEED TO KNOW HOW MY BEST WAY TO START THIS IS.I AM SOOOOOO LOST TO THINK I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE WITH HIM.

I can only wish you luck an pray all works out for you an your daughter an him.

Check out the postings on this web site but avoid the political and anti immigration issues. I am sure you will find some relating to your situation. Also the INS website has all the informatoin you need.

If short term visits are not going to work, then you will have to do the marriage thing and be prepared for a bit of a wait. You should be able to include your daughter on your petition.

what site ken?

If you reached the point of considering marraige, apply for the fiance visa before engaging in the ceremony. It might take some time, but you will have many advantages in the long run.

If you need more information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@myronmorales.com

MARRIAGE IS NOT A CONSIDERATION SO WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE???????THANKS FOR THE REPLYS SO FAR THOUGH.

Hi,I was just browsing araound and found your posting.I just wanted you to know that i know how you feel!!! Iam in the same situation you are.Mine is a little more difficult .I moved over here 11 years ago from germany I met my Ex husband over there ,he was in the service! The marriage went sour about 4 years ago,we have two children together.I thought about going back to my family but couldn't do that because my kids are born here.So I stayed and about six month's ago I met a guy he is from my origanal hometown in germany we fell in Love but we knew he had to go back....since then he came to see me twice and he will be back end of February so we can be together again,because of my situation I found this webside because I tried everything to find out how we can be together.Iam not a U.S Citizen but have a green card that is permanent .Our only chance to do this the right way would be marriage,but i have to become American first because there is paperwork for an Alien like me that I can fill out in order to get him over here,even though I have a very good Job.Now this is how paradox my story is I have to become American to be with a german ,even though Iam still german at heart! I know what i want and filed paperwork to become U.S Citizen even though it might take a long time but I believe it is worth it ......So as you can see you are not the only one that feels lost .Just believe in what you have between the two of you and do whatever you need to do so you guys can be together,because I don't know about you but couples that truly Love each other should not be seperated for that long......good luck
    Me

i know what you mean ........its so hard,i worry he or i will loose faith an i dont want that to happen,i have just not met anyone like him for me,an i am a true believer that we were put together for a reason