free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: supporting illegal aliens means attacking our republic

It is simple. Our nation is a republic. Republic means rule by law. Our freedom and liberty come from the rule of law. An assault on the rule of law is an assault on our freedom and liberty. If illegal aliens were not illegal they would not be called illegal aliens. Anyone who supports illegal aliens is attacking the rule of law and our nation. Nothing is more important than the rule of law and our rights.

It is simple. Our nation is a republic. Republic means rule by law. Our freedom and liberty come from the rule of law. An assault on the rule of law is an assault on our freedom and liberty. If illegal aliens were not illegal they would not be called illegal aliens. Anyone who supports illegal aliens is attacking the rule of law and our nation. Nothing is more important than the rule of law and our rights.

You know who is attacking the Republic? George Bush, Dan Ashcroft, Dick Cheney. have you looked around lately? What do you think Ken LAy feels about the Republic?

It is so easy to blame those weaker and poorer than you because you do not have the courage to fight the real enemies of democracy and the rule of law (which applied only the poor anyway).

You will complain till you are blue in the face about the few hundred dollars an illegal MAY be able to scam from the system. Meanwhile the corporations and Wall Street steal BILLIONS and you call it the American way.

Think about it.

You make a great point. I do believe immigrants are always the scapegoat when our economy is bad. I want to hear somebody get very angry at the many businesses that hire and exploit these people.

To guest.
    I believe obeying the law and behaving oneself is essential in America. However, what you fail to realize is that immigration law is unlike other laws. Many people cannot enter the country because they do not fall into any preference category and do not qualify for any visa. Why are some countries and certain people allowed immigration priveleges while others are not? In light of 9/11 I understand the scrutiny for some countries, but what about other countries? Immigration law needs to be fair across the board, and allow people, like in Mexico, to have an avenue to come to the U.S. like others.

What is necessary is for people from other countries to show some spine and fix problems in their own nation. Make their own country a beautiful and properous place to live. It is easy to run away from problems.

Nevermind other countries, I am talking about ours, and our immigration laws. You sound like a politician, make these broad statements but fail to face our situation realistically.

I love you already. It's clear that "guest" is a redneck. He sounds like and probably is a fool - 'why don't they fix their problems and stay in their country'.

Everyone don't want to come here - trust me. That simple shows how much you know.

Guest is not blaming the immigrants for what happenned 9/11 - he hated them a long time ago -his brilliant mother taught him that - i guess.

Immigrants are implicitly legal. Illegal aliens do not belung here and must be deported. Deporting millions of illegal aliens is simple.

Yup Guest. Go ahead and repeat your self over and over again without addressing any of the points made here. Works for Bush and his "war on terror". It will work for you as well. Just not with me.

2-19-03 A raid and deportation in Utah. The immigration laws of our great nation must be enforced.