free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please I need info

I fail to apear in court on my DUI case then the San Diego court issue a misdeamenor warrant for me. I have a green card and Im im Brazil right now. Ill be back to USA next week
    Do you think the immigration officer at the airport can give me a hard time because of the warrants? Do you know if they can see that on the immigration computers?
    thank for the help

I fail to apear in court on my DUI case then the San Diego court issue a misdeamenor warrant for me. I have a green card and Im im Brazil right now. Ill be back to USA next week
    Do you think the immigration officer at the airport can give me a hard time because of the warrants? Do you know if they can see that on the immigration computers?
    thank for the help

A friend of mine was picked up, so they could certainly see hers.

Yes, your warrant was entered into the computer system used by Customs and Border Protection. You will be arrested on arrival and placed in removal proceedings, handed over to the local police for extradition to San Diego and placed in parole status.

Why Come Back??? You are already flagged!!! You Already Admitted You Avoided Your hearing!!! You Will Sit in prison For who knows how long? before you are sent Back to the Very same place you are now!!! Unless You Love bologna and Cheese sandwiches?? Do Not come Back! You are Not Needed here!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

rodrigobrazil,

In respose to your unappreciative PM you sent,

I Don't do PM'S!

If you do not appreciate the answers based on your request? nobody Cares!!!!

Hey everyone I am a mexican ***** Something something Now. acording to rodrigo.

Even those of Brazil seek ways of Slipping through their responsibilities!! Do not Blame me that those Within Portuguese Hate Spanish!!!

Excuse me while I get back to work Stealing Jobs, Deceiving the USA, and ***** my Esposo. Esowa. and Got an early day tomorrow, got my eye on some nice wheels to steal around 3 A:M.

RICCO SWAVY!!! Ungh Ungh.......!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Finally, some good news!!! America will soon be rid of an alcoholic Brazilian who thinks that he's too important to attend his scheduled court hearing.

Quite honestly, Rodrigo, it's just a little late for you now to be worried about the consequences of your actions. Your arrogance and stupidity evidently know no bounds that you thought that you could leave and reenter America at will with an outstanding warrant for your arrest. DUH!!

good news for piece of **** I hire a attorney and my warrants dissaper. hahahaa so good have money I love america Im on my way to **** on your head lol

It is so good have money My warrants dissaper in one day .My attorney took care for only 1500 $
    I bet you work 40 hs and dont even make $1000. G0 back to tijuana dirty poor mexican America dont want you !!!!lol go eat burrito stink mexicans

[It is so good have money My warrants dissaper in one day .My attorney took care for only 1500 $
    I bet you work 40 hs and dont even make $1000. G0 back to tijuana dirty poor mexican America dont want you !!!!lol go eat burrito stink mexicans