50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TO THOSE WHO DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

I AM JUST HERE TO TELL ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!...DONT COME HERE AND ***** IN THE FORUM BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    IF YOU REALLY CARE AND WANT TO MAKE A "DIFFERENCE" GO AHEAD AND DO IT...BUT GIVE US A BREAK!!!
    YOU COME IN HERE DAY AFTER DAY...( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
    TELLING EACH OTHER OFF...(MAKING FAMILIAR POINTS WE'VE HEARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN) BORING THE **** OUT OF US WITHOUT REALIZING (OR MAYBE DO,,BUT ARE TOO LAME TO ADMIT IT) HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!!!....
    YAWN...
    YEAH YEAH...YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT..."WERE HERE BECAUSE WE DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN OUR COUNTRY.
    THEY ONLY HARM OUR ECONOMY...AND THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE SO WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE IMATURE *****S WHO CANT ACCEPT THE FACT WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."
    RIIIIGHT!!!

YEAH YEAH THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE BUT STILL HELP THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW CONTRIBUTE TO THE US ECONOMY.
    AND OH MY GOD...."THEY TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORK FOR THE POOR USCs???!!"
    JUST TELL ME HOW MANY POOR BUT LAZY AMERICANS TRY HARD TO WORK??? ENDLESS...
    AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WORK JOBS YOUR VERY POOR AMERICANS ARENT WILLING TO WORK...BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH HARD WORK...LIKE COTTON PICKING AND OTHER HARD LABOR JOBS...
    YEAH..YEAH...ILLEGALS ARE USELESS TO THE US GOVT... DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHOVE IT!!

AGAIN.... WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..BUT CANT..THAT IS WHY YOU COME HERE TO TRY AND PUT PEOPLE DOWN...ONLY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE FACT DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM...

THERE ARE ****LOADS OF ILLEGALS IN THE US...AND WILL BE MORE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...BECAUSE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THEY CONTRIBUTE TO ITS ECONOMY AND WELL RECOGNIZED REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD...

NOTE:
    IF THE US DIDNT WANT TO HELP OUT THE
    ILLEGAL POPULATION,, THERE WOULDNT
    BE SO MANY OF THESE CHAT FORUMS
    AND SITES...MOST MADE BY THE US GOVT.
    TO TRY AND HELP THEM OUT WITH THEIR
    ILLEGAL STATUS....NOW THIS IS A GOOD POINT!!!.

I AM JUST HERE TO TELL ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!...DONT COME HERE AND ***** IN THE FORUM BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    IF YOU REALLY CARE AND WANT TO MAKE A "DIFFERENCE" GO AHEAD AND DO IT...BUT GIVE US A BREAK!!!
    YOU COME IN HERE DAY AFTER DAY...( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
    TELLING EACH OTHER OFF...(MAKING FAMILIAR POINTS WE'VE HEARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN) BORING THE **** OUT OF US WITHOUT REALIZING (OR MAYBE DO,,BUT ARE TOO LAME TO ADMIT IT) HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!!!....
    YAWN...
    YEAH YEAH...YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT..."WERE HERE BECAUSE WE DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN OUR COUNTRY.
    THEY ONLY HARM OUR ECONOMY...AND THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE SO WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE IMATURE *****S WHO CANT ACCEPT THE FACT WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."
    RIIIIGHT!!!

YEAH YEAH THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE BUT STILL HELP THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW CONTRIBUTE TO THE US ECONOMY.
    AND OH MY GOD...."THEY TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORK FOR THE POOR USCs???!!"
    JUST TELL ME HOW MANY POOR BUT LAZY AMERICANS TRY HARD TO WORK??? ENDLESS...
    AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WORK JOBS YOUR VERY POOR AMERICANS ARENT WILLING TO WORK...BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH HARD WORK...LIKE COTTON PICKING AND OTHER HARD LABOR JOBS...
    YEAH..YEAH...ILLEGALS ARE USELESS TO THE US GOVT... DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHOVE IT!!

AGAIN.... WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..BUT CANT..THAT IS WHY YOU COME HERE TO TRY AND PUT PEOPLE DOWN...ONLY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE FACT DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM...

THERE ARE ****LOADS OF ILLEGALS IN THE US...AND WILL BE MORE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...BECAUSE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THEY CONTRIBUTE TO ITS ECONOMY AND WELL RECOGNIZED REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD...

NOTE:
    IF THE US DIDNT WANT TO HELP OUT THE
    ILLEGAL POPULATION,, THERE WOULDNT
    BE SO MANY OF THESE CHAT FORUMS
    AND SITES...MOST MADE BY THE US GOVT.
    TO TRY AND HELP THEM OUT WITH THEIR
    ILLEGAL STATUS....NOW THIS IS A GOOD POINT!!!.

oh AND GO AHEAD REPLY TO MY POST...AS A MATTER OF FACT I DARE YOU.
    IT WILL ONLY PROVE MY POINT FURTHER MORE.
    THAT YOU ARE A PATHETIC MORON WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH HIS OUR HER TIME THAN TO COME IN HERE..( A FORUM FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!) THE PEOPLE YOU DISLIKE...AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.

BUT GO AHEAD YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT.
    " ITS A FREE COUNTRY " RIGHT?!

AND YES IM NOT FROM THE US...AND IM HERE TO STAY ...AND WILL LIVE UP TO THE AMERICAN DREAM..."YOUR AMERICAN DREAM"...TO BE FREE TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT WHEN I WANT TO WHOEVER I WANT.... SO THERE... ITS YOUR TURN IF YOU LIKE!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUATEMALAN, I WAS ABOUT TO DO THE SAME BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF ALL THOSE FRUSTRATED PEOPLE THAT COME TO THIS BOARD.

Guatemalan,

From your post I can tell you are frustrated and full of anger. Your tough gang-like attitude wont take you far. Besides, you are talking nonsense. This is not a forum of immigrants (how dare you say that!). There is a lot of people seeking for advise (legal, illegal and people who wants to file petitions for others) and people kindly enough to answer other's inquires. There is no "hidden" political interest, just a bunch of simple human beings sharing experiences and knowledge.

You have posted questions and here we have helped you. I myself have given you advice once or twice. And you are being ungrateful to this forum, insulting everybody just because the laws of this country are not made to please you. My husband is a law enforcement officer and he risk his life everyday so people can have a better place to live. I don't like people who break the law just because they don't think is right.

I am not going to discuss weather US secretly encourages illegal immigration (really think you have watched too much TV and think about the conspiracy theory). The government certainly helps illegals in certain aspects, basically for humanitarian reasons (there are rights everyone is allowed no matter their citizenship or their legal status).

This mail you posted has reveal the real you. I suspected you weren't sincere when you posted your other mails. It's been like two weeks you keep telling you don't know if you are pregnant and whether a child will help you stay in the US. It seems more like you will deliver a baby (and use him) just to stay in the US, the country you are speaking so bad about. Shame on you.

PS: I am not a USC but I dont bite the hand that feeds me.

This is not a forum of immigrants (how dare you say that!).

This site is called immigration daily.

cayita:

what makes you think i am revealing the real me just now?..think about it...the post i posted was not meant for you!...only if you are one of those who so vastly reply to people's questions only to tell them they shouldnt be here.. so there. are you one of them???..no i dont think so, no never did...and yes i am greatful for the times you have helped me out.
    and HOW dare you accuse me of wanting to use my child if i were to be pregnant to stay in the US... i wont lie i know that it would be helpful... but i know that i could be sent back wether i have a baby from the US or not...and sincerly id rather not have a kid...because if i do and im sent back i would have to live with the pain of leaving him or her behind!! so NO I would never use my son or daughter to just stay in the US...
    "I suspected you weren't sincere when you posted your other mails."
    dont give me that bullcrap...what wasnt sincere about them..... do you know me?? want to know something,, i might have already gotten my papers and everything ready if i hadnt left my family, (lost my family), to follow my heart and be with the person i love,,, you want sincere??? i lost alot but gained much more and to me all that matters is that it was all worth it...and if i am sent back...which will more than likely happen...i will have all of that to look back at and have no regrets...even if it means losing a family again. so there you got sincere.

"to stay in the US, the country you are speaking so bad about"

when did i speak bad about the US????

just because i said the truth about alot of things like the fact that there are alot of USC who dont want to do hard labor jobs???...WOW that was talking bad about the US right? i dont talk bad about this country the way you put it... first because i also consider it my country...ive lived here since i was a child and if i could i would serve it gladly...because i love it and for everything it stands for, and no i dont bite the hand that feeds me for the simple fact that to me its also my country and i havent degraded it in any manor.

i dont understand what your so angry about....

BECAUSE I SPOKE MY MIND??? because i stood up for some of the people who are tired of hearing others talk bad about illegal immigrants and their dreams??? if so go ahead be my guest but you arent a USC either which leaves alot to think about.

thanks wake-up people the usa is made of immigrants. HELLO

AN_IMMIGRANT:

TELL ME most ofthe people here in this post and reply forum are immigrants right?? yes or no?...
    i thought so.
    So in a way it is a forum for illegal immigrants seeking answers to their questions, Who get emailed and harassed by individuals who want to make them feel helpless.
    YES its called immigration daily. "IMMIGRATION" for immigrants and people who know immigrants or just want to know more about it.

IM tired of having to explain myself over and over again ...you're an immigrant right..isnt that your id???...so what are you complaining about...if my point doesnt get through thats your problem not mine...

good day.