50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: RFI from MSC regarding 129f

after waiting well over 4months for an approval notice, we received info from my USC's congressman saying our petition has not been approved yet because they need more info on my husbands background, now our I-130 has been already approved and will take 6 more months (some new checks they are doing) and i sent all the documents and photos they required in the form, g-325a's for both me, my husband and the children, photos, the form and the fee plus birth cert's for all of us and marriage license. the only thing i didnt submit was the divorce degree's as it stated, you had to prove that all previous marriages had been disolved, i figured this was just for the fiance petition and didnt apply to spousal petition (K-3), i have 2 questions.
    1. do you think its the divorce papers they require?
    2. how long will this set back my petition, if i send back the info same day and overnight it?

if anyone has a similar experience could you please share your timeline regarding your RFI

thanks

after waiting well over 4months for an approval notice, we received info from my USC's congressman saying our petition has not been approved yet because they need more info on my husbands background, now our I-130 has been already approved and will take 6 more months (some new checks they are doing) and i sent all the documents and photos they required in the form, g-325a's for both me, my husband and the children, photos, the form and the fee plus birth cert's for all of us and marriage license. the only thing i didnt submit was the divorce degree's as it stated, you had to prove that all previous marriages had been disolved, i figured this was just for the fiance petition and didnt apply to spousal petition (K-3), i have 2 questions.
    1. do you think its the divorce papers they require?
    2. how long will this set back my petition, if i send back the info same day and overnight it?

if anyone has a similar experience could you please share your timeline regarding your RFI

thanks