free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for mohan or anyone who can help / waiver I- 601

Please Mohan if you can help with this one...
    I am working on a waiver I-601..my I130 WAS ALREADY APPROVED...I am submitting only a waiver and filing again for AOS..do I still need to submitt medical exam tax copies birth certificates
    pictures of me and my husband ??
    tHANK YOU

Please Mohan if you can help with this one...
    I am working on a waiver I-601..my I130 WAS ALREADY APPROVED...I am submitting only a waiver and filing again for AOS..do I still need to submitt medical exam tax copies birth certificates
    pictures of me and my husband ??
    tHANK YOU

If you are resubmiting AOS application, you have to file all required papers again.
    Good luck.

THANK YOU UMESH

you need to submit all of the above, and any evidence of the hardship for the USC

THANK YOU SPOUSE FOR YR REPLY
    evidence of hardship to the USC ? you mean both my kids and husband ? or just my husband ?
    thank you

if both your children and your husband are USC then yes hardship to both. in the case of an I-601, it is important to understand that it is EXTREME hardship, so everything that you indicate must appear to be extreme - schooling interruptions, medical conditions, inablility of children to assimilate into the culture in your country (i.e. they don't speak the language), husband's employability overseas, etc. etc. etc.

You must adequately argue the case, and present the necessary documentation to support what you say!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SPOUSE

Hi. We are going through the I-601 process (although not as an AOS) and are actually submitting ours tomorrow (Monday). I am not sure if I can be as much help as someone like Mohan, but perhaps I can offer some help.

Feel free to contact me either on or off the board (e-mail - changetheinslaws@yahoo.com)

I can help you. I will give any advice on this board any more. peoples are using my screen name writing different answers which hurts the people, Some person using bad language towards me and so forth. This board is full of garbage now. I tried to keep the spirit of helping others and focus on immigration issues ,but failed.
    AS ita acritical issure for waiver 601, I will help you off the board. Write me an email At Mohan_1993@yahoo.com. My mailbox is already flooded by email. what the hack if it flooded more.
    Read my posting on nov 25th 2002. and fit yourself into it.and let me know what you comes up with.