free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Final green card Interview?

Hi
    I was hoping someone may help me. I filed for a green card almost 2 and half years ago through an employer and have had my fingerprints and medical etc done. I am a British citizen and have been sponsored for a greencard through work. I have now been asked to go in for a green card interview which is very soon.Please can someone help me and tell me what kind of questions they may ask me? Since then I have been divorced and have taken my x husband's name off the application will they need any thing other than a copy of the divorce papers. I would really appreciate if someone replies back with more info on the interview. Thankyou.

Hi
    I was hoping someone may help me. I filed for a green card almost 2 and half years ago through an employer and have had my fingerprints and medical etc done. I am a British citizen and have been sponsored for a greencard through work. I have now been asked to go in for a green card interview which is very soon.Please can someone help me and tell me what kind of questions they may ask me? Since then I have been divorced and have taken my x husband's name off the application will they need any thing other than a copy of the divorce papers. I would really appreciate if someone replies back with more info on the interview. Thankyou.

if the green card is based on work, I dont your husband's details are relevant.

What sorts of questions will be asked at a work sponsorship greencard interview? Will I need to know anything about work in specific and what sort of questions are asked?

Thanks