50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: to pasha patel need advice

hi pasha my friend aplly for asylum like g*a*y 2001 till today he dont got any interviu but he have ss# ead he go to college now he tell me he is straight but he just lie about hes app. he told to everyb.he have a girlfriend in his job and college and all his friends now he straight wath happen if ins find that out he gone lost his asylum becose he lie please answer thanx or somebody else now someting about

hi pasha my friend aplly for asylum like g*a*y 2001 till today he dont got any interviu but he have ss# ead he go to college now he tell me he is straight but he just lie about hes app. he told to everyb.he have a girlfriend in his job and college and all his friends now he straight wath happen if ins find that out he gone lost his asylum becose he lie please answer thanx or somebody else now someting about

Hi johan,

I am sorry... I am not an expert on immigration issues and don't know much about asylum ...you can always get better answer from SAMMY, mohan, dad of 3, 4now, lawgal, NYCPARALEGAL and lot of others....

But in my view I don't find anything wrong about being G a y in any application related asylum .... I don't think it will affect his application at all... its none of BCIS business whom a person prefers to be a s e x u a l partner ... I m sure there must be lot of G a y working in USCIS .... And is there any provision in application where u have to state about being g a y or l e s b i a n ? if yes then also no problem .... He just told to friends ... and to prove anything one needs evidences .... Moreover according to sexual behavior of h o m o s e x u a l s ( Medical / legal stuff).... I will use here capital H to make it write easy for myself ...

Every H has had s e x u a l experiences with opposite s e x in similar numbers too ... and half of them have kids and live a family life ...

So nothing to worry here... your G a y friend can have BF and GF .... Don't worry abt it at all as far as your friend's partners don't have a problem with that ... its none of BCIS's **** business...

Good luck to u and ur friend...Pasha

Hey Pasha

This guy probably came from a country that is brutal consequences if person is hom-os-ex-ual and thats what he is basing his asylum on. that he will be killed or persecuted becuase of being H o me se u al.

Of course this is a lie as most asylum cases are .... So this guy is being stupid and arrogant and eventually will probably be denied asylum or get lucky and get approved like most of them

Yeah 4now ...

That's what I thought too ... I meant ... johan's friend is from such country where they don't allow such relationship ... but I really wonder ... can someone file asylum for this kind of reason? I meant you will be surprised ... the most conservative country = India ... but look at population ... if u talk abt s e x ... its considered bad ... then what about this big population ? it didn't come from sky ????? And u wont believe but probably there are more h o m o s e x u a l s in India than in USA ....

So I really wonder if somebody can file asylum on this base...

Anyway good luck to his friend ... Pasha

One thing I want to ask is ... how can somebody prove to BCIS about being g a y ?

For johan ... it will not be a problem for ur g a y friend even if he has GF also ... that's normal in lot of cases ... but how can somebody prove that he is g a y?