50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE DID IT!! BUT I THINK WE MESSED UP!! THANK YOU EVERY ONE!!

WE DID IT!! IT SHIPPED OUT AT 4:51 PM!! IT FELT LIKE GREAT WEIGHT HAD BEEN LIFTED OFF OUR SHOULDERS!!

KNOWING THAT SOMETHING WOULD GO WRONG, I LATR REALIZED WE DIDN'T DETACH THE MONEY ODER RECEIPTS FROM THE MONEY ORDERS!! WELCOME BACK STRESS! WE ARE SO WORRIED NOW!! I CAN'T EVEN REPRINT THE FORMS, MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!! UMESH!! PANTIES!! EVERYONE!!

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS THING DAY AND NIGHT!!
    THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! THOUGHT I HAD TO SEND A COVER LETTER DOCUMENTING EVERY ITEM, SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY WAS WASTED.
    A WORD OF ADVICE? GET A STAPLER!!! COPIES WERE MISPLACED, I HAD TO GO IN THE DUMPSTER TO FIND LOST COPIES!! I EVEN HAD EVERYTHING IN FOLDERS AND USED CLIPS!

NOW I HAVE TO TRY TO FIX THIS COMPUTER AND CHECK THE MESSAGES FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS ON THIS BOARD!

UMESH, I KNOW YOU KNOW COMPUTERS SO I'LL RUN THIS BY YOU.

I MOVED MY SCREEN RESOLUTION UP TO SCHRINK THE DESKTOP. NOW I ONLY HAVE 16 COLORS AND CAN'T CHANGE THE RESOLUTION. THE PRINTER HAD JAMMED THAT DAY WHILE I WAS OUT. NOW I CAN'T TYPE INTO THE FORMS, SOMETHING ABOUT ENCRYPTED TEXT. I UNINSTALLED ABODE AN DOWNLOADED READER, STILL WON'T LET ME INPUT!! I DOWNLOADED NEW DRIVERS, NO HELP!THANKS GUYS! PLEASE TELL THEY WON'T EJECT OUR CASE BECAUSE WE FORGOT TO TEAR OFF THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS!

WE DID IT!! IT SHIPPED OUT AT 4:51 PM!! IT FELT LIKE GREAT WEIGHT HAD BEEN LIFTED OFF OUR SHOULDERS!!

KNOWING THAT SOMETHING WOULD GO WRONG, I LATR REALIZED WE DIDN'T DETACH THE MONEY ODER RECEIPTS FROM THE MONEY ORDERS!! WELCOME BACK STRESS! WE ARE SO WORRIED NOW!! I CAN'T EVEN REPRINT THE FORMS, MY COMPUTER IS MESSED UP!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!! UMESH!! PANTIES!! EVERYONE!!

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS THING DAY AND NIGHT!!
    THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! THOUGHT I HAD TO SEND A COVER LETTER DOCUMENTING EVERY ITEM, SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY WAS WASTED.
    A WORD OF ADVICE? GET A STAPLER!!! COPIES WERE MISPLACED, I HAD TO GO IN THE DUMPSTER TO FIND LOST COPIES!! I EVEN HAD EVERYTHING IN FOLDERS AND USED CLIPS!

NOW I HAVE TO TRY TO FIX THIS COMPUTER AND CHECK THE MESSAGES FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS ON THIS BOARD!

UMESH, I KNOW YOU KNOW COMPUTERS SO I'LL RUN THIS BY YOU.

I MOVED MY SCREEN RESOLUTION UP TO SCHRINK THE DESKTOP. NOW I ONLY HAVE 16 COLORS AND CAN'T CHANGE THE RESOLUTION. THE PRINTER HAD JAMMED THAT DAY WHILE I WAS OUT. NOW I CAN'T TYPE INTO THE FORMS, SOMETHING ABOUT ENCRYPTED TEXT. I UNINSTALLED ABODE AN DOWNLOADED READER, STILL WON'T LET ME INPUT!! I DOWNLOADED NEW DRIVERS, NO HELP!THANKS GUYS! PLEASE TELL THEY WON'T EJECT OUR CASE BECAUSE WE FORGOT TO TEAR OFF THE MONEY ORDER RECEIPTS!

Hey joe,

I doubt they are going to throw your case our because you forgot to detach the money orders! I tink that will be fine.

As far as your computer goes, have you tried to change the settings in control panel? Or is the problem fixed already?

only problem is you don't have the receipts! I hope it all works out. I have been following the advice you were given with filling in my forms except I don't have the deadline! All the best.

Do u think now u should have hired services of a professinal?

If you aren't comfortable doing this yourself then obviously hire a lawyer. To be honest we never considered not doing this ourselves. That's just us as a couple, we do things ourselves whether it's fixing the plumbing or anything like that, we tackle it after some research if we need to. Tackling the INS forms was just like that. It could also be that we're just cheap!

he had us fill out the forms by hand, he filled them in and sent them to us to sign. there were so many mistakes and blanks, i think a baboon could have done better. the I-130 was out of date!! needless to say, i fired him, thank god we only lost $200.00. then, we'd give him forms, and he would keep requesting more. forms and unnecessary info. he was just ******* us around. we wasted two months with him.

once i read the forms and high lighted instructions and documents neded, it was cake. some things were ambiguous, so i called ins twice to confirm the first answer, and usualy got a different answer. i guess you have to call three times and go with whatever answer of the first two matches the third. i attached letters explaining anything that they could questioN. my problem was constantly misplacing paper work. i had to crawl in the dumpster to get our BC copies!
    you have to be really organized with your paperwork. thanks!

You should go to control panel ---> display ---->settings---> change the color Platte To higher limit. IF you don,t see more then 16 color then your VGA card is not supported, you shuld re-install the Video driver.
    Find Adobe in your system and reinstall it.There will be a file For adome whatever version you have downloaded.
    You have to reinstall your printer too.

i thouht that adobe folder was for Adobe Acrobat!

i have high color now and can change resolution, but i crash on re-boot says something about the display adapter, then it makes me change back to 640 x480, then it goes to DOS and says Windows estarting, does nothing, i have to unplog the puter to reboot!

what Windows Version You Have? 95/98/Nt/2000/Me/Xp what?