free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: to aliba who responsed to me " fiancee Abuse"

Aliba,
    I donn't wanna try to argue you. For what you have done before for fraud. And To rest of his letter and donn't need to know him but need to stay. Do you think I want to involve with this situation and I know you don't to let it happen to you? Are yah?. For filing K-visa and to be qualified is to met has communication each other for 1 to 2 years. And exchanging letters for almost a year and met, and u.s.c filed fiancee to his girlfriend in overseas and has limit to marry untill 90 days. But 90 days is not enough to let them know each other right?. right you say that they aren't even know each other but everybody went there. Like you will never know somebody if you won't give them a chance to let him know. And was here so what will be happen if that things happened. Okey come back but if we will talk about physical and mental losted?. They were already here and that things are probably happened and to someone else. Well if K-visa is so dangerous for you why the I.N.S. letting the U.S.C. to bring their girlfriend here and if everything doesn't work the Alien fiancees fault and not the U.S.C. when they didn't leave in usa and not were married to him. So its better to I.N.S. LAw to change that donn't let U.S.C. to bring their overseas girlfriend untill they were not married for sure because they will break the Law for not marrying. But eventhough there are alot of people breaking the INS laws but not the aliens fiancee nor you u.s.c you are breaking your own laws. they were pursuing their services right? even they knew that people breaking their laws. because they will not be eat if they will change their laws and turn to right. Pursueing services and got billion from overseas and cheat fellow u.s.c. if this things happened and they were pursueing so it will be full down please JUST BE STOP. and you will see nobody will break their law.

Aliba,
    I donn't wanna try to argue you. For what you have done before for fraud. And To rest of his letter and donn't need to know him but need to stay. Do you think I want to involve with this situation and I know you don't to let it happen to you? Are yah?. For filing K-visa and to be qualified is to met has communication each other for 1 to 2 years. And exchanging letters for almost a year and met, and u.s.c filed fiancee to his girlfriend in overseas and has limit to marry untill 90 days. But 90 days is not enough to let them know each other right?. right you say that they aren't even know each other but everybody went there. Like you will never know somebody if you won't give them a chance to let him know. And was here so what will be happen if that things happened. Okey come back but if we will talk about physical and mental losted?. They were already here and that things are probably happened and to someone else. Well if K-visa is so dangerous for you why the I.N.S. letting the U.S.C. to bring their girlfriend here and if everything doesn't work the Alien fiancees fault and not the U.S.C. when they didn't leave in usa and not were married to him. So its better to I.N.S. LAw to change that donn't let U.S.C. to bring their overseas girlfriend untill they were not married for sure because they will break the Law for not marrying. But eventhough there are alot of people breaking the INS laws but not the aliens fiancee nor you u.s.c you are breaking your own laws. they were pursuing their services right? even they knew that people breaking their laws. because they will not be eat if they will change their laws and turn to right. Pursueing services and got billion from overseas and cheat fellow u.s.c. if this things happened and they were pursueing so it will be full down please JUST BE STOP. and you will see nobody will break their law.

Giving a fiancee visa at all, in my opinion, is a kindness. As for "knowing" someone, the people who apply for this visa are supposed to know each other well enough already to be engaged and get married during that 90-day period.

I agree with you--I'd be perfectly happy if there were no fiance/e visas, but a lot of USCs wouldn't be. In my opinion, the visas are being abused, especially by guys, who want to bring over mail order brides they don't know at all, or have barely met. On the other hand, I don't have much sympathy for people who would agree to marry someone they barely know primarily so they can get to the US--and see absolutely no reason to reward them with legal status in the US if it doesn't work out.

Aliba,
    To obtain visa are kindness. I didn't give myself right away to my fiancee when I met him and I didn't give my barely to come up here eventhought there are someone else wanting me to be with them. I will never give my barely body to someone that I don't feel love for him. So I can come here for not my barely. I just come with him to take him around but surprised I just fooled when I'm taking him around. He knew the places around my country/than me. I surprised you know. He said to his letter he never been there and will be first timer. When I came here in U.S.A. and when I be with him so found his secrets that he fooled me so I'm so disparated and want someone who could help me out for that kind of situation. You know he needs me to be speciall thats why he brought me here not be his slave and would give abusive life. How could you say that it couldn't be happen?. And what a scratch he made in my leg to force me to have s.e.x. and locking me. But I protected myself because I'm smart than him.
    I wish that there is no fiancee visa and so they cann't bring there fiancee here without marrying overseas. So it will be nice and there are no more illegal fiancee here for not just married. thank if you agreed.