50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Rock'm Sock'm DEBATE Forum 4 All Inappropriate Discourse KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT

Originally posted by davdah:
    Is it hate to have a different opinion?
    The **** chickens are just as illegal as their owners. I say deport them all to KFC.
    It depends on WHAT that opinion is. Davdah, isn't/wasn't your wife/fiance an illegal alien??? I distinctly remember a thread where you stated you posted bond for her.
    Are you NOW saying that you are against your wife??? Make up your mind.

Davdah, I'm sorry, you still sound confused to me.

"I posted the bond and got the lawyer I was kind of on the fence as to it being the right thing to do."

"It was also part of the reason I came here and the other site."

"As time went on it was dicovered that she was in fact legal all along. As time went on it was dicovered that she was in fact legal all along. "Paperwork snafu and wrong dates."

"I think its sometimes the hateful opinion of the accuser being transposed onto the accused."

90% of the posters here have "paperwork snafus" and "wrong dates". These are the same people that you are NOW placing judgement upon (evidenced by your previous postings).

If you came to an immigration discussion board to determine if you should trust your wife, your issues are deeper than a need to merely understand immigration law.

Most immigrants get into trouble (enter illegal status like your fiance did) out of ignorance for the complexity of the immigration law.

So, when your fiance's status was "illegal", which it was, according to the law, you were against her??

Now that you got the "snafus" and "wrong dates" cleared up, you are for her?

A prenumptual agreement will not fix this.

Either you love and TRUST your wife, or you don't.

This is what I was trying to say to you. If I was your wife, I would want to know for sure if you are going to be there for me, you know, like in "the better or worse" sense of things....

Originally posted by swissnut:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    ok enough already

We used to run this thread to keep the inappropriate discourse on the board down.

the board has been cleared of the anti illegal/undocumented posts. but enough already of the "clearing posts". Time to make them into one single thread to post under and to let the board clear for people in need of immigration help. what will a newcomer think by seeing the board flooded with this. they will just go away like before and spread the bad news.

enough already. Let all these posts die /or make them into one thread. Beverly has started doing her part by posting hers all into one thread.

Lets all get back to the real work at hand
    Ah, a blast from the past. How's everything, 4now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there swissy

Great to see you. Those were the days eh.

Looks like the board is trying to clean up again.. just hope it lasts... otherwise it will be time to leave again.

Hope you are taking good care of my trains. lol