Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i have the interview for the green card next month

hi
    my story is too long but simply I will have an interview next month me and my wife ( american citizen). do I need a lawyer to attend this interview? I just will be honest and be myself and I am not nervous or scared. cause I married my wife since 7 years already, and it is a real marriage with bad and good things.
    do I need a lawyer to be taken seriously or not tricked by the officer. in fact I am not even thinking that they would trick us. but my wife is the one who asked me this question and that is why I aske you here people with more experience or went through the interview before.

some advice please .

thanks

hi
    my story is too long but simply I will have an interview next month me and my wife ( american citizen). do I need a lawyer to attend this interview? I just will be honest and be myself and I am not nervous or scared. cause I married my wife since 7 years already, and it is a real marriage with bad and good things.
    do I need a lawyer to be taken seriously or not tricked by the officer. in fact I am not even thinking that they would trick us. but my wife is the one who asked me this question and that is why I aske you here people with more experience or went through the interview before.

some advice please .

thanks

you have lived in the US a long time, based on this, why do you think the officer is going to "trick" you? When you don't have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. And don't forget to thank the officer for his time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    you have lived in the US a long time, based on this, why do you think the officer is going to "trick" you? When you don't have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. And don't forget to thank the officer for his time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO AMNESTY -- your English is despicable trailer trash English! What makes you think you are so much above anyone else?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Kollerkraut got sooooooooo sore with my accurate answer that he pulled his usual commie pinko liberal card, but...he cites Voltaire.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Kollerkraut got sooooooooo sore with my accurate answer that he pulled his usual commie pinko liberal card, but...he cites Voltaire. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whereas you can only cite Someone12. A fly loving a sh1t personified.

Kollerkraut got sooooooooo sore with my accurate answer that he pulled his usual commie pinko liberal card, but...he cites Voltaire. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Fed, it wasn't your answer at all. It truly was because of your despicable English in the answer. It got me annoyed reading it.

"If you don't have nothing to hide....."!

Many Americans do go for the double negative and I always wanted to let at least one know that it is wrong.

Your're welcome!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

farfala, I have a feeling your story is indeed long.....So why are you just getting an interview now? 7 years, wow man! you should be a citizen.

To get the best advise please try to be as honest as you can so that you don't get into an interview and mess it all up.

What is it in the background that is making you so nervous?

What gives?

thanks for everybody for the advice.

floyd you are not helpful at all and this pictures you use is not appropriate for immigration forum at all. I think you used them at the wrong place. anyhow, I really do not need your advice. keept it to yourself.

thanks for everybody.

I apologize Kollerkraut, you are right, it was a slip on my part. Should of been "anything".