50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MARRIAGE BEETWEN GAYS - can I get green card ???

please - help me (I'm from Poland)- nobody can't tell me if I will get marriage with GAY (like me) then can I stay here and get green card ?

I'm here since 7 months - first was J1 visa - now it is B2 - but only to June - I have boyfriend here - we LOVE each other and we don't want lost this!!!!

He is US Citizen - he has a lot of money to sponsor me on my B2 visa - but it is all what he can do for me - he is not working (retired).

PLEASE help me - what I can do more!?!?!?

P.S. I'm computer engineer and I'm still looking for sponsor worker - but it is VERY difficult! What we can do more ????

THANK YOU.

please - help me (I'm from Poland)- nobody can't tell me if I will get marriage with GAY (like me) then can I stay here and get green card ?

I'm here since 7 months - first was J1 visa - now it is B2 - but only to June - I have boyfriend here - we LOVE each other and we don't want lost this!!!!

He is US Citizen - he has a lot of money to sponsor me on my B2 visa - but it is all what he can do for me - he is not working (retired).

PLEASE help me - what I can do more!?!?!?

P.S. I'm computer engineer and I'm still looking for sponsor worker - but it is VERY difficult! What we can do more ????

THANK YOU.

unfortunately the laws in the united states do not currently work in your favor as gay marriages are not recongnized.

You might want to try finding a lesbian couple in a similar situation and marry in that way, or you may want to get a student visa or something until you are able to obtain a work visa.

Good Luck to you.

How it was possible for you to have been granted change of status from J-1 to B-2? Or is it that you go back and forth to Poland? Is this your first time in the US?

it was possible cause I have in my passport IS NOT SUBJECT TO SECTION(212)E TWO YEAR RULE DOES NOT APLLY - thats mean I didn't have to go to Poland for two years - but I start with all this about end Augst (over 2 months befor end date on my J1 visa) and I got answer from INS few days before Christmas - they sent me new I-94 (B2). I have to sent more documents - like prove that I have something in Poland (home, car), last contract from my sponsor on J1 visa, copy my ticket to Poland etc.

But I don't know still what I can do to stay here longer - I'm trying still find sponsor worker - but it is VERY DIFFICULT!

and I don't think so that I can change now my B2 on F1 - cause I'm in USA since June - first J1 and now B2 without leaving USA.

I am in the same situation.

The best is going to be if you cant find a sponsor in time to enrol in a course at a university or training college, and then apply for a f-1 visa.

But whatever you do do not fall out of status, it will make it more difficult for the future.

Good luck...let me know your e-mail adres, we can exchange ideas.

Polish man, I guess you have a lot of Polish immigrants to ask what to do -- the only thing you cannot do is marry some gay lover to petition for you to get a green card!

"Polish man, I guess you have a lot of Polish immigrants to ask what to do" -- YES YES YES YES I HAVE!!!

but You know what - POLES are frauds, selselfish, inform on iligall (other Poles) to INS !!!!! YES THAT'S TRUTH!!!!

I was in Chicagoon August 2002 - Polish lawyer - he can't talk good in Polish, cause he forgot Polish and what was more funny - he can't talk even in English !!!!!

He took money - $500 for sending documents to INS - and INS gave me request thats not enough!!!! - I was surprise !!!!- but You know where was problem - this lawyer know that it is not enough documents - but he wanted earn more money from me - besides when I called to him - his office wasn't exist more !?!?!?!SOME MIRACLE ???

now I have lawyer from Mexico after good University and I know that he is trrying help me - he is not looking only for my money!!!

NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY I DON'T LIKE MY compatriots !!!!and I'm usually get frightened when I hear someone who is talking in Polish language - and always I'm silent - U never know who will inform at U to INS!

---------------------------------------------

YES it is some possibility to stay here - F1. but it is still for a while.. and it cost sometimes a lot of money, but it is good idea.

my e-mail address: bqwert@interia.pl

I sent you an e-mail, Sad.

well I didn't get nothing but try on bqwertpl@hotmail.com - there is "q" not "g" thanx

sometimes polish provider is slow.

thanx