50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: denied cancellation of removal!!!

In hand of INS means you are being deported. You are flight risk. If the release you you will disappear. IN other case you will beappeared in INS/court when asked (Presumed)

This waiver can be produced in the Court Or in the ins depends upon who have the jurisdiction of your case.
    Thats the difference between two.

Please Mohan explain...
    isn't the court the last step to every file coming fron the INS ... isn't anyone allowed
    to NTA if the INS keep denying your ASO or waivers ??
    tHANK YOU

could anyone say what this waiver is called and a link to download this waiver would be really helpful!

Well Mohan? please shed some light on this!

Guest posted January 28, 2003 08:35 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I entered the US on a vwp HOLIDAY VISA for fear immigration would take my gc from me( I didnt use it for 5 for illness reasons,) (gc has 5 years left to run). When I left the US five years ago on the green card no one swiped it or took details so they dont know I left the US. (I will get an FOIA)I was however, in the US on a holiday for two weeks last summer, and now the current holiday vwp visa expires next week. I want to stay petition to get in again through my sister who is a citizen.But it will mean not being able to visit home and waiting for years to get petitioned in and being illegal? If I stay

1), will the fact that I overstayed the VWP visa go against any future diversity lottery I might win,or petition,

2.I wonder should I should go home on time b4 expires and try to come in on my green card. ???

3. If I stay and work on my gc for 4.5 yrs and apply for citizenship what problems do I face

4.If I stay whats my best course

I only have a few days to consider what to do, !! Iwould be grateful for advise, Umesh , Mogan?? guests??

Circuit court is. Not the Immigration court/Eoir court.
    IF INs denied the case then alien has right to appeal ( if not waived by both parties) in BIA and if BIA thinks the base of appeal is true then they remand the case back.
    IF BIA denied then alien can file for reconsider, and if still denied then ,Appeal can be filed with circuit court. All the cases IF decision goes to alien's favour then, case will be remanded back.

Mohan

This waiver can be produced in the Court Or in the ins depends upon who have the jurisdiction of your case.
    Thats the difference between two.

Please Mohan explain...
    isn't the court the last step to every file coming fron the INS ... isn't anyone allowed
    to NTA if the INS keep denying your ASO or waivers ??
    tHANK YOU

Explained above.

What my question is that could you shed some light on this favour specifically? Is it an appeal written to the court or is it a form presented with hardship documents to the court?

If it is the form. What is it called? and where can it be downloaded from?

Here how it goes.;
    Lets say you are in AOS, you filed AOS package, but you broke cetrain immigration Law in the past. It can be Fake document, wrong presentation, Got voluntary departure and don't leave etc. You are allowed to Adjust your status but, The immigration offence you committed in the past, you have to get pardoned. To get this , you need a waiver. Even if your I-485 is aprovable you are not allowed to Adjust unless you get waiver. this waiver is Form I-601. Go to INS.gov . Click on form and look for I-601 download and read the instructions.
    INS and Court are two different things, Once your case is forwarded to the court For any reason. INS loses the jurisdiction over the case. Now court has to do whatever can be done.
    IF you are Adjusting under INS Then you have to file a waiver with INS. IF your case is in court then court will decide the what to do. court can send you back to INS for adjustment, Court can adjust your case, with the other facts. Court can deny the case and deport you.IF court deport you they will handed over to INS and you are gone.
    In both condition you need to produce the waiver for adjustment.