50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: denied cancellation of removal!!!

yesterday i was denied cancellation of removal, because of use of made up ss# and irs refund, so i was not a moral person, it looks like the judge was already prepare to denied it ,he also have a newspaper with a story about somebody who got jail for this so he use it as a closing statement. also the interpreter tell us outside that that judge denied for both way, if you do taxes with invalid ss# or if you dont file them.
    either way he denied. so i will appeal because my lawyer said i have a good case, of course she will make more money, but my hardship is this my son is using special help at school and it will be check for learning desability, and also is being treated of behavior disorders and is taking medicine for that.
    anybody knows how long take the appeal or what is best to do????
    i thank you in advance for your help.

yesterday i was denied cancellation of removal, because of use of made up ss# and irs refund, so i was not a moral person, it looks like the judge was already prepare to denied it ,he also have a newspaper with a story about somebody who got jail for this so he use it as a closing statement. also the interpreter tell us outside that that judge denied for both way, if you do taxes with invalid ss# or if you dont file them.
    either way he denied. so i will appeal because my lawyer said i have a good case, of course she will make more money, but my hardship is this my son is using special help at school and it will be check for learning desability, and also is being treated of behavior disorders and is taking medicine for that.
    anybody knows how long take the appeal or what is best to do????
    i thank you in advance for your help.

Your lawyer will present or should present your case with the different approach. you need a waiver for hardship for USC. Based on that you can get the fraud waiver. This waiver will work for both , cencellation of removal and adjustment of status.
    Your lawyer should already known that the cencellation of removal will not work beacuse you did a fraud called misrepresentation when used fake SSN.
    I don,t know why your attorney made the request for cencellation of removal when she already known that it will will be thrown out as soon as it seen.( if She Know ). I guess money is the main concern here.
    I wonder if waiver can be done correctly.

Mohan, could you kindly explain a bit more on the difference between cancellation of removal and a waiver (I guess I-601?). Thanks a lot.

So are you saying that you want to avoid any penalty at all for misrepresentation and misusing a SSN? Why do we have white color workers in jail because of the same thing? Pretty soon, if we strip all "wrongdoing"

See a scanned copy of fake ID first daughter BARBARA BUSH had confiscated when she tried to buy alcohol at a bar in New Haven, Connecticut.

http://www.fakeidman.com/

"Illegal immigrants, do as I say, but..."

LOL

I am sorry to hear that. I can imagine how you feel, because I am in the same situation. I made up a SSN#, worked for a company for a year and half... now I quit and get married. I never filed for income tax return. As it seems there is no help through adjustment of status unless you use a fraud waiver and prove extreme hardship for USC. Actually I have read some articles lately saying that a lie on I-9 is not a fraud and misrepresentation by INA. You didn't do it to obtain any immigration benefits so that shouldn't be a reason for denial. But God knows it probably depends on the judges mood.

When You are order removed, means whenever INs catch you you are send back to your home country. Sometime if you are at flight risk they may detain you in the court itself and handed over to INS for removal. If you have outstanding removal order against you, you need to get the cencellation of removal, if you qualify for that. This is to protect yourself to get deported by INS.
    On the other hand To adjust your status you need to get Waiver for extreme hardship. This waiver can be produced in the Court Or in the ins depends upon who have the jurisdiction of your case.
    Thats the difference between two.

Please don't argue, why we have White collars... when what who etc ... with me I didnot make these laws and I am not saying from my mind... Okey

The best place is to argue for that , in front of your congressmen.

What is the difference between beeing actually in hands of INS and aplying for cancelation of removal and beeing free (married) and aplying for adjustment of status? Do the same rules and conditions apply in both cases when you have been out of status for a while and made a fraud of using a made up SSN? Is the fraud waiver necessary in both cases?