50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Immigration and Customs Enforcement raids at train stations

Even if you have a pending case with USCIS if you are within 125 miles of the U.S. /Mexican or U.S. /Canadian border you could be arrested/kidnapped by ICE agents.
    Watch out people.Stay away from Buffolo NY , specially. They have some Nazi agents in immigration uniforms.

Even if you have a pending case with USCIS if you are within 125 miles of the U.S. /Mexican or U.S. /Canadian border you could be arrested/kidnapped by ICE agents.
    Watch out people.Stay away from Buffolo NY , specially. They have some Nazi agents in immigration uniforms.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ford:
    Watch out people.Stay away from Buffolo NY , specially. They have some Nazi agents in immigration uniforms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Would you mind showing a link please.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Ford speaks the truth,but it isn't ICE it is CPB.Upstate New york & any state close to the border in the northern states have been significantly increased with CPB presence specially with internal checkpoints along I-90 & I-93

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lyric:
    Ford speaks the truth,but it isn't ICE it is CPB.Upstate New york & any state close to the border in the northern states have been significantly increased with CPB presence specially with internal checkpoints along I-90 & I-93 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    But would you please cite a reference please. It is not that I trust you or do not trust you, nor do I think it is bogus, but a link will go along way toward creditability towards the post. But what I find questionable and why I want a link is the part Ford said, <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Even if you have a pending case with USCIS if you are within 125 miles of the U.S. /Mexican or U.S. /Canadian border you could be arrested/kidnapped by ICE agents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> This is why I want the link. could not find anything on several variations from what Ford said, but see the links below for actual documentation.

However, some rail stations along the northern and southern borders are considered points of entry; thus, it is similar going to the airport with invalid documentation, not a pending case or some wannabe Soviet tactic. . Now, here is something for you to think about. Europe has been doing this long before 9/11 happened and it is really not a problem. But here, it is considered controversial. Go figure.

Rochester CBP

Border Patrol Sectors
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    But would you please cite a reference please. It is not that I trust you or do not trust you, nor do I think it is bogus, but a link will go along way toward creditability towards the post. But what I find questionable and why I want a link is the part Ford said, <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Even if you have a pending case with USCIS if you are within 125 miles of the U.S. /Mexican or U.S. /Canadian border you could be arrested/kidnapped by ICE agents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> This is why I want the link. could not find anything on several variations from what Ford said, but see the links below for actual documentation.

However, some rail stations along the northern and southern borders are considered points of entry; thus, it is similar going to the airport with invalid documentation, not a pending case or some wannabe Soviet tactic. . Now, here is something for you to think about. Europe has been doing this long before 9/11 happened and it is really not a problem. But here, it is considered controversial. Go figure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh,What I was talking about specifically was the CBP presence & internal checkpoints here in the Northeast only.I can only cite what some of my friends & colleagues have mentioned on their trips to places like Vermont for skiing & Upstate New York to visit family members coming upon these checkpoints while catching either bus or driving their own vehicle.

Ford: I realize that you're an open-borders fanatic and an apologist for illegal aliens, but your use of the word "kidnapped" is outrageous.

If a person is in America illegally, the fact that they may have a case pending with USCIS does NOT change the fact that they're still illegal aliens. The act of filling out a couple of forms doesn't give a person legal status.

ICE and Border Patrol agents can arrest illegal aliens anywhere in the U.S. Checkpoints can be established within a certain distance, depending on various factors, from an international border, including an international airport. Those arrested are those who commit crimes. They are not kidnapped, they are arrested and processed as the law allows. Better to remain silent and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and confirm it. If you love foreigners so much, why don't you leave?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

If a person is in America illegally, the fact that they may have a case pending with USCIS does NOT change the fact that they're still illegal aliens. The act of filling out a couple of forms doesn't give a person legal status. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto

Best explanation and advice given in this thread.