free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Board has made a turn for the worse

I visited this board about a year ago when I had some immigration issues. Most who participated at the time were attorneys, immigration experts or just people who shared their experiences and ideas.

I am pretty surpised to see all the stupid, obscene and triffling "discussions" that now seem to be established on the board.

What ashame.

jasgiuld

I visited this board about a year ago when I had some immigration issues. Most who participated at the time were attorneys, immigration experts or just people who shared their experiences and ideas.

I am pretty surpised to see all the stupid, obscene and triffling "discussions" that now seem to be established on the board.

What ashame.

jasgiuld

I agree...its really lots of out of topic stuff

Just ask your questions. The board still has a lot of intelligent advisors, people who are going through the same thing as you. The answers are still there. We just also a lot of good humor to along with it. Thank god all those lieing attorneys have left.

deport illegal aliens

That doesn't make any difference for answer but makes adviser's life difficult. He/she has to browse thru the garbage to find the question and answer it. sometime question is missed.

deport guest

I agree. I started visiting this board a few months ago. It seemed to be mostly people with immigration issues sharing experiences and giving eachother advice. Now it's turned into an opinion discussion. It's really gone down hill. :-(

If people had to register to use this board, it would eliminate the majority of the trash here. I appreciate the information on this board, but the trash isn't too enjoyable.

There are enough trash boards and joke boards on the web.

There must be one place where someone can come with a genuine issue and receive helpful suggestions and advice without having to waddle through the garbage and jokes.

Having been through the immigration circus, I can tell you this is no joke for for the candidate. The INS does not realize the stress and burden it puts on families.

I am not saying that there should be no humour, but when humour begins to take over the board then it becomes more a jokes board than an immigration board.

Just my opinion.

jasguild