free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need information

Hi,
    can anyone please help me with some information. I am an American citizen living in Canada as a permanant resident. I am married to a Canadian (just shy of 7yrs now) and we have an 11 month old daughter, we are now wanting to move to the states. I would like to know what I need to do to get my daughter and husband into the states?
    Does my daughter have any standing in the US seeing I am American, even tho she was born in Canada, or do I need to apply for her to go to the states just like my husband?
    Thank you in advance for any help.

We don't want anymore people from third world countries coming to our beloved country !!!

unless they are really hot or cute that is

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    We don't want anymore people from third world countries coming to our beloved country !!!
    Canada is not a third world country~!!!!!!

Originally posted by wilntotalk2u:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Canada is not a third world country~!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why do they have nationalized health care? Only third world countries have this !!! You are only here to rape our white women !!

Originally posted by wilntotalk2u:
    Hi,
    can anyone please help me with some information. I am an American citizen living in Canada as a permanant resident. I am married to a Canadian (just shy of 7yrs now) and we have an 11 month old daughter, we are now wanting to move to the states. I would like to know what I need to do to get my daughter and husband into the states?
    Does my daughter have any standing in the US seeing I am American, even tho she was born in Canada, or do I need to apply for her to go to the states just like my husband?
    Thank you in advance for any help.
    Hi Wilnto,

Your daughter is more than likely a U.S. citizen, depending on your age and time outside the U.S. at the time of her birth. You'll just need to register her birth. You will need to file a petition for your husband as spouse of U.S. citizen. Since you are in Canada and if he has no issues with the law, it probably won't take that long. Good luck (and, hopefully, more people will stop by to offer their assistance as well).

Hi,
    The process should be pretty straightforward. First, your child may be considered a U.S. Citizen at birth (if you have spent a period of at least 5 years in the U.S., 2 of which were after your 14th birthday) and you may need only report her birth at the U.S. Consulate and then apply for passport. Go here for more information:
    http://www.consular.canada.use...gov/birth_abroad.asp

You can also sponsor your husband (and your child) for green cards to the U.S. Go here for more information: http://www.consular.canada.use...ion_usa_relative.asp