free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAMMY- NEED UR HELP ON THIS DEVELOPING IMMIGRATION ISSUE

I have my appeal pending in circuit court against BIA decision. Today to my surprise, I received a certified letter from immigration saying that hearing officer has entered an order of deportation. Moreover, review of ur file indicates there is no administrative relief, which may be extended to u. Arrangements have been made for departure to ( Name of country to which I don't belong).
    And to report at this office at-----on----.
    I spoke to my attorney about it. She says it is a mistake on their behalf & do not worry about it, I am going to apprise them of ur pending case in circuit court. U are not deportable till final decision is made by circuit court.
    I want ur opinion on this case & ur recommendations what I should do to make sure I am not deported to a third country to which I am not citizen & do not wish to go there in any way. U think my attorney is right that it is due to confusion in immigration services these days.

I have my appeal pending in circuit court against BIA decision. Today to my surprise, I received a certified letter from immigration saying that hearing officer has entered an order of deportation. Moreover, review of ur file indicates there is no administrative relief, which may be extended to u. Arrangements have been made for departure to ( Name of country to which I don't belong).
    And to report at this office at-----on----.
    I spoke to my attorney about it. She says it is a mistake on their behalf & do not worry about it, I am going to apprise them of ur pending case in circuit court. U are not deportable till final decision is made by circuit court.
    I want ur opinion on this case & ur recommendations what I should do to make sure I am not deported to a third country to which I am not citizen & do not wish to go there in any way. U think my attorney is right that it is due to confusion in immigration services these days.

You have case in circuit court you or your attorney should write this letter in the brief, if briefing schedule is already met ,then your attorney should write a supplement or addundum to brief and send all sixteen copies to the respected department ( addition to brief)which should highlight the INS mistake and error order and date of letter receive ,must be highlighted as " Recent condition change as New Development occur after fileing Brief"

One more thing if you go on that date to INS you will be detained and deported, there are no automatic stay of deportation for the cases in circuit court as service allow to process the cases from other countries Now.

My attorney has not filed the brief. She has not even received the file as yet from the court. My appeal was filed in Feb this yaer. Do u think it is safe for me to stay at same address? Of course I am not going to report there now. I appreciate ur valuable advise. Thanks again.

You will receive the schedule for briefing in the mail. this will state the deadline date for filing .your attorney should file the brief befor this date and include the error.
    its not safe to stay at the same address after the date mentioned on baG AND BAGGAGE NOTICE.
    THERE ARE POSSIBLITIES YOU CAN BE PICKED UP by bcis.

I just spoke to my attorney. She has sent a letter to the office issued this notice explaining the situation of the case. I will get copy from her tomorrow & let u know the contents & ask ur comments. By the way, how is it possible that they(bcis) wants to send me to a country to which I don't belong, however, I certainly have the features similar to the citizens of that country. May be they saw my picture on the file and thought I should be deported to that country instead of my country of citizenship. Can they really do that sort of adjustments? I am confused. THANKS MOHAN AGAIN.

It was a mistake made while entering order. Don't worry about it.

XYZ,

dO not worry much I am sure it's a mistake..yes mistakes can happen even from INS...I had a friend who was in the same situation as yrs and same mistakes..just do as Mohan said and let yr attorney fix that mistake within the INS.

gOOD LUCK...

Thanks a lot.